Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1934 was a Wednesday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,561 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,187 days or 28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,035 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1966.
If a dog named Beausoleil - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beausoleil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beausoleil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jimmy McLarnin
- 1923Gordon Jackson
- 1924Gary Morton
- 1962Jill Talley
- 1967Frankie Lam
- 1980Jake Gyllenhaal
- 1985Lady Sovereign
- 1989Yong Jun-hyung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1796Manuel Bretón de los Herreros, Spanish poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1873)
- 1891Juhan Kallaste, Estonian cleric and actor (d. 1999)
- 1929David Douglas, 12th Marquess of Queensberry, Scottish ceramic designer
- 1942Rufus, French actor
- 1949Nancy Kyes, American actress
- 1957John Gulager, American actor, director, and cinematographer
- 1959Iván Vallejo, Ecuadorian mountaineer
- 1965Chito Martínez, Belizean-American baseball player
- 1985Neil Kilkenny, English-Australian footballer
- 1994M'Baye Niang, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 211Publius Septimius Geta, co-emperor of Rome, is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet his brother Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (Caracalla), to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives, the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother, Julia Domna.
- 1154Henry II of England is crowned at Westminster Abbey.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: George Washington’s Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
- 1907Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in a mine explosion in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- 1912William Van Schaick, captain of the steamship General Slocum which caught fire and killed over 1,000 people, is pardoned by U.S. President William Howard Taft after three-and-a-half-years in Sing Sing prison.
- 1932BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.
- 1941World War II: Adolf Hitler becomes Supreme Commander-in-chief of the German Army.
- 1981Sixteen lives are lost when the Penlee lifeboat goes to the aid of the stricken coaster Union Star in heavy seas.
- 1995The United States Government restores federal recognition to the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi Native American tribe.
- 2000The Leninist Guerrilla Units wing of the Communist Labour Party of Turkey/Leninist attack a Nationalist Movement Party office in Istanbul, Turkey, killing one person and injuring three.
View the complete list of historical events for December 19.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arthur Smith, Leila Hatami, Alfred Hitchcock, Frankie Knuckles, Rudolph Schildkraut, Angelica Panganiban, Charlie Wilson, Steve Wynn, Jef Gaitan, Andy Ologun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 19, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1969 – Rene Liu, Taiwanese actress and singer; June 28, 1955 – Thomas Hampson, American opera singer; August 21, 1986 – Kiami Davael, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,304