Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of December 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 19, 1934 was a Wednesday and it was the 353rd day of the year 1934. It was the 51st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,592 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,531 days or 28.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,070 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 27, 1966.
If a dog named Temo - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Temo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Temo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Gordon Jackson
- 1941Maurice White
- 1946Robert Urich
- 1966Chuckii Booker
- 1969Richard Hammond
- 1970Iman Ali
- 1979Paola Rey
- 1983Casey Crescenzo
View the complete list of December 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 19.
- 1863Wallace Bryant, American archer (d. 1953)
- 1876Bernard Friedberg, Austrian-Israeli scholar and author (d. 1961)
- 1916Roy Ward Baker, English director and producer (d. 2010)
- 1925Tankred Dorst, German playwright and author
- 1926Bobby Layne, American football player and coach (d. 1986)
- 1947Jimmy Bain, Scottish bass player and songwriter (Rainbow and Wild Horses)
- 1949Nancy Kyes, American actress
- 1972Warren Sapp, American football player and sportscaster
- 1974Ricky Ponting, Australian cricketer
- 1978Patrick Casey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of December 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HNCKMLVJUAUU? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters HNCKMLVJUAUU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 211Publius Septimius Geta, co-emperor of Rome, is lured to come without his bodyguards to meet his brother Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (Caracalla), to discuss a possible reconciliation. When he arrives, the Praetorian Guard murders him and he dies in the arms of his mother, Julia Domna.
- 1606The Susan Constant, the Godspeed, and the Discovery depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 1675The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip’s War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
- 1828Nullification Crisis: Vice President of the United States John C. Calhoun pens the South Carolina Exposition and Protest, protesting the Tariff of 1828.
- 1912William Van Schaick, captain of the steamship General Slocum which caught fire and killed over 1,000 people, is pardoned by U.S. President William Howard Taft after three-and-a-half-years in Sing Sing prison.
- 1941World War II: Limpet mines placed by Italian divers heavily damage the HMS Valiant and HMS Queen Elizabeth in Alexandria harbour.
- 1956Irish-born physician John Bodkin Adams is arrested in connection with the suspicious deaths of more than 160 patients. Eventually he is convicted only of minor charges.
- 1984The Sino-British Joint Declaration, stating that China would resume the exercise of sovereignty over Hong Kong and the United Kingdom would restore Hong Kong to China with effect from July 1, 1997 is signed in Beijing, China by Deng Xiaoping and Margaret Thatcher.
- 1998President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
- 2001A record high barometric pressure of 1085.6 hPa (32.06 inHg) is recorded at Tosontsengel, Khövsgöl, Mongolia.
View the complete list of December 19 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 19, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Bosley, Jennifer Ehle, Eddie Frierson, Billy Crystal, Niamh Kavanagh, Louis Prima, Brendon Small, Ruriko Kojima, Doris Singleton, Suzy Kolber.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 19, 1934.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th December 1934 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 25, 1915. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 19, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 353rd day of 1934
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 51st Wednesday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 185 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,592 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,531 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,070
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 27, 1966
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: June 8, 1930 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 25, 1915 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XII.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1968 – Tony Hawk, American skateboarder and actor; November 17, 1966 – Daisy Fuentes, Cuban-American model and actress; June 12, 1961 – Kira Roessler, American singer and bass player (Black Flag and Dos).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,972