Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 2, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 336th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,594 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 663 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Marc Platt
- 1914Bill Erwin
- 1944Cathy Lee Crosby
- 1944Dionysis Savvopoulos
- 1956Steven Bauer
- 1960Justus von Dohnányi
- 1962Steve Huison
- 1963Dan Gauthier
- 1991Charlie Puth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 2.
- 1817Heinrich von Sybel, German historian, academic, and politician (d. 1895)
- 1859Georges Seurat, French painter (d. 1891)
- 1924Vilgot Sjöman, Swedish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1963Brendan Coyle, English actor
- 1968Lucy Liu, American actress and producer
- 1977Siyabonga Nomvethe, South African footballer
- 1982Christos Karipidis, Greek footballer
- 1984Péter Máté, Hungarian footballer
- 1990Hikaru Yaotome, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Hey! Say! JUMP and Ya-ya-yah)
- 1993Kostas Stafylidis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804At Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Napoleon Bonaparte crowns himself Emperor of the French, the first French Emperor in a thousand years.
- 1845Manifest Destiny: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James K. Polk proposes that the United States should aggressively expand into the West.
- 1927Following 19 years of Ford Model T production, the Ford Motor Company unveils the Ford Model A as its new automobile.
- 1954Cold War: The United States Senate votes 65 to 22 to censure Joseph McCarthy for “conduct that tends to bring the Senate into dishonor and disrepute”.
- 1954The Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Taiwan, is signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1971Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, and Umm al-Quwain form the United Arab Emirates.
- 1991Canada and Poland become the first nations on earth to recognize the independence of Ukraine from the Soviet Union.
- 1999Glenbrook rail accident: Seven passengers are killed when two trains collide near Sydney, New South Wales.
- 1999The United Kingdom devolves political power in Northern Ireland to the Northern Ireland Executive.
- 2001Enron files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for December 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 2 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacques Brel, Yū Hayami, Bun B, Brenda Vaccaro, Frank Aletter, Noriko Kijima, Luigi Serventi, Jaclyn Linetsky, Schoolboy Q, Anna Friel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 2 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 2, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1981 – Keyshia Cole, American singer-songwriter and producer; March 21, 1992 – Erena Mizusawa, Japanese model and actress; December 6, 1953 – Tom Hulce, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089