Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 20, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 354th day of the year 1970. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,831 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,944 days or 16.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 604 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 28, 2002.
If a dog named Aasa - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aasa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Aasa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Charley Grapewin
- 1931Mala Powers
- 1944Bobby Colomby
- 1944Jimmie F. Skaggs
- 1945Peter Criss
- 1957Anna Vissi
- 1963Joel Gretsch
- 1966Chris Robinson
- 1971Roger J. Beaujard
- 1984Bobby Morley
View the complete list of December 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 20.
- 1901Robert J. Van de Graaff, American physicist and academic, invented the Van de Graaff generator (d. 1967)
- 1937Charles Denton, English businessman
- 1944Jimmie F. Skaggs, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1949Soumaïla Cissé, Malian engineer and politician
- 1951Marta Russell, American author and activist (d. 2013)
- 1972Anja Rücker, German sprinter
- 1980Israel Castro, Mexican footballer
- 1982Mohammad Asif, Pakistani cricketer
- 1983Lucy Pinder, English model and actress
- 1984Bobby Morley, Australian actor and singer
View the complete list of December 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Misty’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1917Cheka, the first Soviet secret police force, is founded.
- 1924Adolf Hitler is released from Landsberg Prison
- 1942World War II: Japanese air forcesDisambiguation needed date=April 2015 bomb Calcutta, India.
- 1951The EBR-1 in Arco, Idaho becomes the first nuclear power plant to generate electricity. The electricity powered four light bulbs.
- 1957The initial production version of the Boeing 707 makes its first flight.
- 1960The National Front for the Liberation of Vietnam is formed.
- 1971The international aid organization Doctors Without Borders is founded by Bernard Kouchner and a group of journalists in Paris, France.
- 1985Pope John Paul II announces the institution of World Youth Day.
- 1995NATO begins peacekeeping in Bosnia.
- 2014Two police officers of the New York City Police Department are shot and killed, allegedly in retaliation against the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
View the complete list of December 20 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 20, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carol Fran, Monte Hellman, Miyuu Sawai, Terry Kinney, Anna Oxa, Gerald McRaney, Timothy Ackroyd, Michael Gira, Lee Horsley, Quentin Tarantino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 20 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 20, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th December 1970 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 20th December 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 20, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 354th day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 66 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,831 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,944 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 604
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 28, 2002
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (-180)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison (December 26, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XII.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1959 – Peter Keleghan, Canadian actor and screenwriter; May 26, 1981 – Jason Manford, English actor, screenwriter, and television host; July 4, 1931 – Stephen Boyd, Northern Irish-born American actor (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,053