Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1905 was a Thursday and it was the 355th day of the year 1905. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,152 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,051 days or 38.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 1937.
If a dog named Schnitzle - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 558 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schnitzle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Schnitzle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Maud Gonne
- 1903Maria Balcerkiewiczówna
- 1928Ed Nelson
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1948Samuel L. Jackson
- 1965Andy Dick
- 1966Kiefer Sutherland
- 1967Fritz Karl
- 1969Jack Noseworthy
- 1971Jamie Theakston
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1873Blagoje Bersa, Croatian composer and educator (d. 1934)
- 1908Herbert Hutner, American banker and lawyer (d. 2008)
- 1913Arnold Friberg, American illustrator and painter (d. 2010)
- 1914Ivan Generalić, Hungarian-Croatian painter (d. 1992)
- 1943André Arthur, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1946Kevin Peek, Australian guitarist and songwriter (Sky) (d. 2013)
- 1965Stuart Mitchell, Scottish pianist and composer
- 1981Sanita Pušpure, Latvian-Irish rower
- 1989Tamannaah, Indian model and actress
- 1990Ioannis Fetfatzidis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wesley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1620Plymouth Colony: William Bradford and the Mayflower Pilgrims land on what is now known as Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1910An underground explosion at the Hulton Bank Colliery No. 3 Pit in Over Hulton, Westhoughton, England, kills 344 miners.
- 1919American anarchist Emma Goldman is deported to Russia.
- 1936First flight of the Junkers Ju 88 multi-role combat aircraft.
- 1937Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the world’s first full-length animated feature, premieres at the Carthay Circle Theatre.
- 1941World War II: A formal treaty of alliance between Thailand and Japan is signed in the presence of the Emerald Buddha in Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1988A bomb explodes on board Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland, killing 270.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bonar Bain, Travis Willingham, Paul Michael Robinson, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Farhad Mehrad, Larry Karaszewski, Rick Astley, Armin Shimerman, Nora Ephron, Sue Ane Langdon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1905.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1905 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1908. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,067 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,060 times in the year 1905. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1905. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1905
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 1905
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 217 days
- Age on next birthday: 116 years old
- Days since birth: 42,152 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,051 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,427
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 1937
- Age in dog years: 558 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1934 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1908 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,067 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,060 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1979 – Chris Klein, American actor; September 29, 1940 – Nicola Di Bari, Italian singer-songwriter and actor; January 10, 1949 – George Foreman, American boxer, actor, and businessman.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,987