Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 355th day of the year 1939. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,449 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,816 days or 26.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 1971.
If a dog named Zucchini - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zucchini will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zucchini will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Maria Balcerkiewiczówna
- 1922Paul Winchell
- 1924Rita Reys
- 1935John G. Avildsen
- 1937Jane Fonda
- 1948Samuel L. Jackson
- 1966Karri Turner
- 1966Kiefer Sutherland
- 1985Tom Sturridge
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1805Thomas Graham, Scottish chemist and academic (d. 1869)
- 1811Archibald Tait, Scottish-English archbishop (d. 1882)
- 1872Lorenzo Perosi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1956)
- 1914Frank Fenner, Australian microbiologist and virologist (d. 2010)
- 1940Frank Zappa, American contemporary composer, guitarist, and record producer (The Mothers of Invention) (d. 1993)
- 1957Tom Henke, American baseball player
- 1971Fenton Keogh, Australian chef
- 1978Emiliano Brembilla, Italian swimmer
- 1988Alexa Goddard, English singer
- 1989Mark Ingram, Jr., American football player
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ayden’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Pope Honorius II is elected.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1913Arthur Wynne’s “word-cross”, the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- 1923United Kingdom and Nepal formally signed an agreement of friendship, called the Nepal–Britain Treaty of 1923, which superseded the Treaty of Sugauli signed in 1816.
- 1937Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the world’s first full-length animated feature, premieres at the Carthay Circle Theatre.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1968Apollo program: Apollo 8 is launched from the Kennedy Space Center, placing its crew on a lunar trajectory for the first visit to another celestial body by humans.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
- 2004Iraq War: A suicide bomber killed 22 at the forward operating base next to the main U.S. military airfield at Mosul, Iraq, the single deadliest suicide attack on American soldiers.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constantino Romero, Danièle Delorme, Johan Liiva, Mildred Bailey, Yuki Sato, Graeme Garden, Francine Prieto, Sandro de América, Elvis Crespo, Laura Innes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1939.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1939 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1914. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 355th day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,449 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,816 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 998
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 1971
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1914 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1951 – Jim Metzler, American actor; August 30, 1977 – Elden Henson, American actor; May 15, 1942 – Lois Johnson, American singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,008