Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 356th day of the year 1964. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,232 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,077 days or 19.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 29, 1996.
If a dog named Pupito - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pupito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pupito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Joe Mantell
- 1928Ed Nelson
- 1942Carla Thomas
- 1950Jeffrey Katzenberg
- 1964Fabiana Udenio
- 1965Andy Dick
- 1969Jack Noseworthy
- 1969Julie Delpy
- 1984Sarah Mutch
- 1987Valerie Concepcion
View the complete list of December 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1803Achille Vianelli, Italian painter (d. 1894)
- 1872Trevor Kincaid, American scientist (d. 1970)
- 1935John G. Avildsen, American director, producer, and cinematographer
- 1943André Arthur, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1944Zheng Xiaoyu, Chinese diplomat (d. 2007)
- 1946Christopher Keene, American conductor (d. 1995)
- 1957Rolf Kanies, German actor
- 1971Margarita Drobiazko, Lithuanian ice dancer
- 1972LaTroy Hawkins, American baseball player
- 1973Irakli Alasania, Georgian colonel and politician, Georgian Minister of Defense
View the complete list of December 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1237The city of Ryazan is sacked by the Mongol army of Batu Khan.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1919American anarchist Emma Goldman is deported to Russia.
- 1923United Kingdom and Nepal formally signed an agreement of friendship, called the Nepal–Britain Treaty of 1923, which superseded the Treaty of Sugauli signed in 1816.
- 1937Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the world’s first full-length animated feature, premieres at the Carthay Circle Theatre.
- 1951Libya becomes an independent country.
- 1967Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
- 1969The United Nations adopts the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- 1973The Geneva Conference on the Arab–Israeli conflict opens.
View the complete list of December 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21, and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuko Takayama, Paul Shaffer, Flea, Diane Venora, Melanie Safka, Joey McIntyre, Joe Lynn Turner, Illeana Douglas, Ben Lawson, Santiago Cabrera.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 21, 1964.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st December 1964 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 17, 1942. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,281,201,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Feel Fine by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 115,215,976 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1964. The estimated number of babies born on 21st December 1964 is 314,798. That’s equivalent to 219 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 54,276 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,653 times in the year 1964. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 21, 1964. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1964
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1964
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,232 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,077 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 719
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 29, 1996
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 17, 1942 (-128)
- 1964 world population: 3,281,201,306
- Number one song: I Feel Fine by The Beatles (December 26, 1964)
- Babies born in 1964: 115,215,976
- Babies born in 1964 every day: 314,798
- Babies born in 1964 every minute: 219
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 54,276 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,653 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XII.MCMLXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1970 – Kang Ho-dong, South Korean comedian and actor; November 13, 1958 – John McConnell, American actor; September 12, 1957 – Rachel Ward, English-Australian actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117