Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 355th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,442 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bunny - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bunny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bunny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Werner von Trapp
- 1924Rita Reys
- 1942Carla Thomas
- 1946Roy Karch
- 1950Jeffrey Katzenberg
- 1957Rolf Kanies
- 1965Anke Engelke
- 1967Fritz Karl
- 1972Erwin Schrott
- 1982Tom Payne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1603Roger Williams, English-American minister, theologian, and politician, 9th President of the Colony of Rhode Island (d. 1684)
- 1804Benjamin Disraeli, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1881)
- 1896Leroy Robertson, American composer and educator (d. 1971)
- 1909Seichō Matsumoto, Japanese journalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1917Heinrich Böll, German soldier and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- 1934Giuseppina Leone, Italian sprinter
- 1949Nikolaos Sifounakis, Greek politician
- 1961Rein Raud, Estonian scholar and author
- 1966Kiefer Sutherland, English-Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1988Alexa Goddard, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1826American settlers in Nacogdoches, Mexican Texas, declare their independence, starting the Fredonian Rebellion.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1919American anarchist Emma Goldman is deported to Russia.
- 1937Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the world’s first full-length animated feature, premieres at the Carthay Circle Theatre.
- 1962Rondane National Park is established as Norway’s first national park.
- 1963The episode of intercommunal violence called “Bloody Christmas” begins in Cyprus, ultimately resulting in the displacement of 25,000-30,000 Turkish Cypriots and destruction of more than 100 villages.
- 1973The Geneva Conference on the Arab–Israeli conflict opens.
- 1994Mexican volcano Popocatépetl, dormant for 47 years, erupts gases and ash.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Le Vell, Jay Leno, Scott Bakula, Terence Bayler, Christine Lavin, Big Pun, Miguel Ferrer, Violante Placido, Dick Burnett, Powers Boothe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 21, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1944 – Barry White, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (d. 2003); January 30, 1990 – Eiza González, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress; January 18, 1927 – Sundaram Balachander, Indian veena player, actor, and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227