Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 355th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,053 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Sidney Ainsworth
- 1928Ed Nelson
- 1946Carl Wilson
- 1951Nick Gilder
- 1955Jane Kaczmarek
- 1969Julie Delpy
- 1971Brett Scallions
- 1977Toby Rand
- 1979Kristjan Sarv
- 1982Tom Payne
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1872Trevor Kincaid, American scientist (d. 1970)
- 1921Alicia Alonso, Cuban ballerina and choreographer, founded the Cuban National Ballet
- 1933Robert Worcester, American businessman, founder of MORI
- 1942Anthony Summers, Irish journalist and author
- 1947Paco de Lucía, Spanish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Paco de Lucía Sextet) (d. 2014)
- 1952Joaquín Andújar, Dominican baseball player (d. 2015)
- 1969Mihails Zemļinskis, Latvian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1975Paloma Herrera, Argentinian ballerina
- 1981Sajid Mahmood, English cricketer
- 1988Perri Shakes-Drayton, English sprinter and hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69The Roman Senate declares Vespasian as Roman emperor, the last in the Year of the Four Emperors.
- 1140Conrad III of Germany besieged Weinsberg.
- 1361The Battle of Linuesa is fought in the context of the Spanish Reconquista between the forces of the Emirate of Granada and the combined army of the Kingdom of Castile and of Jaén resulting in a Castilian victory.
- 1620Plymouth Colony: William Bradford and the Mayflower Pilgrims land on what is now known as Plymouth Rock in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- 1832Egyptian–Ottoman War: Egyptian forces decisively defeat Ottoman troops at the Battle of Konya.
- 1872Challenger expedition: HMS Challenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
- 1937Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the world’s first full-length animated feature, premieres at the Carthay Circle Theatre.
- 1967Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
- 1979Lancaster House Agreement: An independence agreement for Rhodesia is signed in London by Lord Peter Carrington, Sir Ian Gilmour, Robert Mugabe, Joshua Nkomo, Bishop Abel Muzorewa and S.C. Mundawarara.
- 1999The Spanish Civil Guard intercepts a van loaded with 950 kg of explosives that ETA intended to use to blow up Torre Picasso in Madrid, Spain.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slim Dusty, Matthew John Armstrong, Alec Mapa, Gus Mercurio, Walter Schreifels, Sue Holderness, José María Cano, Nick Massi, Trenesha Biggers, Martin Spanjers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 21, 1967.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1916 – Howard W. Koch, American director and producer (d. 2001); February 24, 1974 – Bonnie Somerville, American actress and singer; July 29, 1946 – Diane Keen, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988