Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 21, 1967 was a Thursday and it was the 355th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,329 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Dirt - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dirt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dirt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Frank Zappa
- 1942Reinhard Mey
- 1950Jeffrey Katzenberg
- 1950Lillebjørn Nilsen
- 1955Jane Kaczmarek
- 1966Karri Turner
- 1967Fritz Karl
- 1972Erwin Schrott
- 1984Andrea Jeremiah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 21.
- 1118Thomas Becket, English archbishop and saint (d. 1170)
- 1672Benjamin Schmolck, German pastor and composer (d. 1737)
- 1840Namık Kemal, Turkish journalist, playwright, and activist (d. 1888)
- 1872Lorenzo Perosi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1956)
- 1909Seichō Matsumoto, Japanese journalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1938Larry Bryggman, American actor
- 1951Steve Perryman, English footballer and manager
- 1963Govinda, Indian actor, singer, and politician
- 1972Claudia Poll, Nicaraguan-Costa Rican swimmer
- 1972Gloria De Piero, English journalist and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1598Battle of Curalaba: The revolting Mapuche, led by cacique Pelentaru, inflict a major defeat on Spanish troops in southern Chile.
- 1844The Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers commences business at its cooperative in Rochdale, England, starting the Cooperative movement.
- 1879World première of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll’s House at the Royal Theatre in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1883The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed: .
- 1923United Kingdom and Nepal formally signed an agreement of friendship, called the Nepal–Britain Treaty of 1923, which superseded the Treaty of Sugauli signed in 1816.
- 1967Louis Washkansky, the first man to undergo a heart transplant, dies in Cape Town, South Africa, having lived for 18 days after the transplant.
- 1973The Geneva Conference on the Arab–Israeli conflict opens.
- 1992A Dutch DC-10, flight Martinair MP 495, crashes at Faro Airport, killing 56.
- 1994Mexican volcano Popocatépetl, dormant for 47 years, erupts gases and ash.
- 1995The city of Bethlehem passes from Israeli to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for December 21.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 21 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adair Tishler, Skeeter Davis, Karan Brar, Chinmaya M. Rao, Nilüfer Yumlu, Arthur Lee, Renée Estevez, Irán Castillo, Dave Padden, Bob Weir.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 21 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 21, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1976 – Agata Buzek, Polish model and actress; July 13, 1980 – Karolina Gruszka, Polish actress; February 14, 1971 – Risa Hirako, Japanese model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,198