Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1952 was a Monday and it was the 357th day of the year 1952. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,398 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,466 days or 23.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 860 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1984.
If a dog named Poh - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poh will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poh will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Patricia Hayes
- 1911Danny O'Dea
- 1922Ruth Roman
- 1948Lynne Thigpen
- 1948Rick Nielsen
- 1951Dan Martin
- 1960Luther Campbell
- 1971Pat Mastroianni
- 1974Heather Donahue
- 1980Chris Carmack
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1696James Oglethorpe, English general and politician, 1st Colonial Governor of Georgia (d. 1785)
- 1819Franz Abt, German composer and conductor (d. 1870)
- 1949Ray Guy, American football player
- 1949Robin Gibb, Manx-English singer-songwriter and record producer (Bee Gees and The Rattlesnakes) (d. 2012)
- 1951Charles de Lint, Dutch-Canadian author and critic
- 1955Galina Murašova, Lithuanian discus thrower
- 1975Stanislav Neckář, Czech ice hockey player
- 1976Jason Lane, American baseball player
- 1982Rodney Martin, American sprinter
- 1993Meghan Trainor, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rosa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216Pope Honorius III approves the Dominican Order through the papal bull of confirmation Religiosam vitam.
- 1851India’s first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India.
- 1940World War II: Himarë is captured by the Greek army.
- 1944World War II: Battle of the Bulge – German troops demand the surrender of United States troops at Bastogne, Belgium, prompting the famous one word reply by General Anthony McAuliffe: “Nuts!”
- 1956Colo, the first gorilla to be bred in captivity, is born at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio.
- 1965In the United Kingdom, a 70 mph speed limit is applied to all rural roads including motorways for the first time. Previously, there had been no speed limit.
- 1968Cultural Revolution: People’s Daily posted the instructions of Mao Zedong that it is “The intellectual youth must go to the country, and will be educated from living in rural poverty.”(Down to the Countryside Movement)
- 1988Chico Mendes, a Brazilian rubber tapper, unionist and environmental activist, is assassinated.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
- 2010The repeal of the Don't ask, don't tell policy, the 17-year-old policy banning homosexuals serving openly in the United States military, is signed into law by President Barack Obama.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Sivero, Luke Kleintank, Paul Dupuis, Natalie Dormer, Janella Salvador, Doreen Wells, Red Symons, Jonathan Lipnicki, Yvonne De Carlo, Cissy King.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1952.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1952 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 30, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 7, 1975. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 725. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd December 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1952
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 169 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,398 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,466 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 860
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1984
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 30, 1931 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 7, 1975 (-118)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1968 – Chayanne, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor (Los Chicos); June 6, 1984 – ByeAlex, Hungarian singer-songwriter and journalist; October 12, 1934 – James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,126