Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 357th day of the year 1960. It was the 51st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,241 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,080 days or 19.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1992.
If a dog named Bay-Lee - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bay-Lee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bay-Lee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Patricia Hayes
- 1911Danny O'Dea
- 1948Lynne Thigpen
- 1971Pat Mastroianni
- 1972Vanessa Paradis
- 1980Chris Carmack
- 1981David Cormican
- 1982Brooke Nevin
- 1990Jean-Baptiste Maunier
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1921Dimitri Fampas, Greek guitarist and composer (d. 1996)
- 1930Ardalion Ignatyev, Russian sprinter (d. 1998)
- 1938Lucien Bouchard, Canadian lawyer and politician, 27th Premier of Quebec
- 1943Stefan Janos, Slovak-Swiss physicist and academic
- 1958David Heavener, American singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director
- 1960Patrick Fitzgerald, American lawyer
- 1967Rebecca Harris, English politician
- 1967Stéphane Gendron, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1975Sergei Aschwanden, Swiss martial artist
- 1989Jharal Yow Yeh, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Nguyễn Huệ proclaims himself Emperor Quang Trung, in effect abolishing on his own the Lê dynasty.
- 1851India’s first freight train is operated in Roorkee, India.
- 1885Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- 1890Cornwallis Valley Railway begins operation between Kentville and Kingsport, Nova Scotia.
- 1891Asteroid 323 Brucia becomes the first asteroid discovered using photography.
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1944World War II: The Vietnam People’s Army is formed to resist Japanese occupation of Indochina, now Vietnam.
- 1989Communist President of Romania Nicolae Ceaușescu is overthrown by Ion Iliescu after days of bloody confrontations. The deposed dictator and his wife flee Bucharest with a helicopter as protesters erupt in cheers.
- 1991Armed opposition groups launch a military coup against President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia.
- 2001Richard Reid attempts to destroy a passenger airliner by igniting explosives hidden in his shoes aboard American Airlines Flight 63.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. B. Gaynor, Ned Sparks, Paul Methric, Linden Chiles, Daniela Peštová, Kishan Shrikanth, Marissa Ribisi, Duncan Regehr, Hoyt Curtin, Dan Duryea.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1960 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd December 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 51st Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 308 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,241 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,080 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 719
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1992
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a Vizsla breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1944 (-126)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley (December 26, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1958 – Michael Winslow, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 22, 1988 – Ximena Navarrete, Mexican model and actress, Miss Universe 2010; September 24, 1922 – John Moffatt, English actor and playwright (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,786