Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of December 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 22, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 356th day of the year 1961. It was the 51st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,417 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,139 days or 19.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 30, 1993.
If a dog named Amaya - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amaya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amaya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Ruth Roman
- 1948Rick Nielsen
- 1953Bern Nadette Stanis
- 1960Wakin Chau
- 1962Ralph Fiennes
- 1966Sayuri Kokushō
- 1968Lauralee Bell
- 1980Chris Carmack
- 1992Shiori Kutsuna
View the complete list of December 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 22.
- 1639Jean Racine, French poet and playwright (d. 1699)
- 1872Camille Guérin, French veterinarian and bacteriologist (d. 1961)
- 1888J. Arthur Rank, 1st Baron Rank, English businessman, founded Rank Organisation (d. 1972)
- 1889George Hutson, English runner and soldier (d. 1914)
- 1914Satchidananda Saraswati, Indian-American guru and educator (d. 2002)
- 1960Wakin Chau, Hong Kong-Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor (Superband)
- 1963Giuseppe Bergomi, Italian footballer and coach
- 1967Paul Morris, Australian race car driver
- 1975Stanislav Neckář, Czech ice hockey player
- 1992Michaela Hončová, Slovak tennis player
View the complete list of December 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathryn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1769Sino-Burmese War: The war ends with an uneasy truce.
- 1942World War II: Adolf Hitler signs the order to develop the V-2 rocket as a weapon.
- 1947The Constituent Assembly of Italy approves the Constitution of Italy.
- 1951The Selangor Labour Party is founded in Selangor, Malaya.
- 1956Colo, the first gorilla to be bred in captivity, is born at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Ohio.
- 1964The first test flight of the SR-71 (Blackbird) took place at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California.
- 1974Grande Comore, Anjouan and Mohéli vote to become the independent nation of Comoros. Mayotte remains under French administration.
- 1978The pivotal Third Plenum of the 11th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is held in Beijing, with Deng Xiaoping reversing Mao-era policies to pursue a program for Chinese economic reform.
- 1989Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate re-opens after nearly 30 years, effectively ending the division of East and West Germany.
- 1989Communist President of Romania Nicolae Ceaușescu is overthrown by Ion Iliescu after days of bloody confrontations. The deposed dictator and his wife flee Bucharest with a helicopter as protesters erupt in cheers.
View the complete list of December 22 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 22, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Willie Garson, Theodore Kosloff, Charlie Brooker, Christine Baranski, Amy Ryan, Ralph Bakshi, Anthony Michael Hall, Mari Natsuki, Hiroaki Iwanaga, B.B. King.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 22 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 22, 1961.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is December 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd December 1961 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 20, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1944. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd December 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 22, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 356th day of 1961
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 51st Friday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,417 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,139 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 726
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 30, 1993
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: August 20, 1987 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1944 (-137)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens (December 25, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XII.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1930 – Buck Henry, American actor, director, and screenwriter; September 22, 1971 – Ted Leonard, American singer-songwriter (Enchant, Spock's Beard, and Thought Chamber); November 12, 1922 – Kim Hunter, American actress (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,163