Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 357th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,590 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 833 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pee Wee - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pee Wee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pee Wee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Kumar Pallana
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1929Ike Jones
- 1951Shōfukutei Tsurube II
- 1968Karyn Bryant
- 1969Martha Byrne
- 1976Jamie Noble
- 1980Kohei Yamamoto
- 1987Kana Kurashina
- 1990Anna Maria Perez de Taglé
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1582Severo Bonini, Italian organist and composer (d. 1663)
- 1839János Murkovics, Slovene-Hungarian author and educator (d. 1917)
- 1948Jack Ham, American football player and sportscaster
- 1950Vicente del Bosque, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1951Anthony Phillips, English guitarist and songwriter (Genesis)
- 1963Jim Harbaugh, American football player and coach
- 1969Martha Byrne, American actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Rodney Culver, American football player (d. 1996)
- 1977Tore Johansen, Norwegian trumpeter and record producer (Inner Ear)
- 1979Summer Altice, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 583Maya queen Yohl Ik'nal is crowned ruler of Palenque.
- 1572Theologian Johann Sylvan is executed in Heidelberg for his heretical Antitrinitarian beliefs.
- 1793The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1936Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1948Seven Japanese convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1990History of Slovenia: In a referendum, 88.5% of Slovenia’s overall electorate vote for independence from Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heidi Kabel, Kim Tae-hee, Proof, Josie Ho, Ben Shenkman, Beenie Man, Melanie Thornton, Dick Van Patten, Sthefany Brito, Tessa James.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 23, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1969 – Spike Jonze, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 11, 1958 – Brad Lesley, American baseball player and actor (d. 2013); May 28, 1944 – Faith Brown, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,148