Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 357th day of the year 1963. It was the 51st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,144 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,715 days or 18.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 31, 1995.
If a dog named Okonogi - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Okonogi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Okonogi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911James Gregory
- 1937Barney Rosenzweig
- 1941Tim Hardin
- 1957Dan Bigras
- 1961Lorna Tolentino
- 1964Eddie Vedder
- 1975Lady Starlight
- 1980Intira Jaroenpura
- 1988Yuka Kashino
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1621Edmund Berry Godfrey, English judge (d. 1678)
- 1907James Roosevelt, American general and politician (d. 1991)
- 1916Dino Risi, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1942Quentin Bryce, Australian lawyer and politician, 25th Governor-General of Australia
- 1963Jim Harbaugh, American football player and coach
- 1964Eddie Vedder, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, Bad Radio, and Hovercraft)
- 1968René Tretschok, German footballer and manager
- 1978Estella Warren, Canadian swimmer, model, and actress
- 1981Beth, Spanish singer and actress
- 1989Liis Koger, Estonian painter and poet
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 562Hagia Sophia in Constantinople reopened with a rebuilt dome after a series of earthquakes caused the original to collapse.
- 1783George Washington resigns as commander-in-chief of the Continental Army at the Maryland State House in Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1913The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Magdhaba – Allied forces defeat Turkish forces in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.
- 1921Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1948Seven Japanese convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1990History of Slovenia: In a referendum, 88.5% of Slovenia’s overall electorate vote for independence from Yugoslavia.
- 2010A monsoonal trough crosses the northeastern coast of Australia from the Coral Sea, bringing mass flooding across Queensland.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haile Gerima, Mark Derwin, Tony Dow, Dick Sargent, Wanda Nara, Judy Stone, Joe Mantegna, Herman van Veen, Jhené Aiko, Jeff Hardy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1963.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1963 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1992. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 5, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 51st Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,144 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,715 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 682
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 1995
- Age in dog years: 301 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1992 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 5, 1952 (-133)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Dominique by The Singing Nun (December 28, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1961 – Dean Lawrence, English actor and singer; February 25, 1974 – Divya Bharti, Indian actress (d. 1993); October 6, 1935 – Charito Solis, Filipino actress (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873