Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 357th day of the year 1990. It was the 51st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,030 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,677 days or 10.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 31, 2022.
If a dog named Sephora Hettick - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sephora Hettick will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sephora Hettick will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939La Lupe
- 1948Charles Herbert
- 1955Grace Knight
- 1966Badi Assad
- 1970Karine Polwart
- 1971Corey Haim
- 1974Mieszko Talarczyk
- 1975Lady Starlight
- 1980Kohei Yamamoto
- 1988Eliana Ramos
View the complete list of December 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1613Carl Gustaf Wrangel, Swedish field marshal and politician, Lord High Constable of Sweden (d. 1676)
- 1907Avraham Stern, Polish Zionist leader (d. 1942)
- 1908Yousuf Karsh, Turkish-Canadian photographer (d. 2002)
- 1935Abdul Ghani Minhat, Malaysian footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1942John Peterman, American businessman, founded The J. Peterman Company
- 1945Adly Mansour, Egyptian lawyer, judge, and politician, President of Egypt
- 1955Carol Ann Duffy, Scottish poet and playwright
- 1978Esthero, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Brad Nelson, American baseball player
- 1986Noël Wells, American actress
View the complete list of December 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MDUUQI? Check your answers here: Word search MDUUQI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 679King Dagobert II is murdered while hunting.
- 1793The Battle of Savenay: a decisive defeat of the royalist counter-revolutionaries in War in the Vendée during the French Revolution.
- 1876First day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1936Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1941World War II: After 15 days of fighting, the Imperial Japanese Army occupies Wake Island.
- 1972A 6.5 magnitude earthquake strikes the Nicaraguan capital of Managua killing more than 10,000.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1990History of Slovenia: In a referendum, 88.5% of Slovenia’s overall electorate vote for independence from Yugoslavia.
- 2003PetroChina Chuandongbei natural gas field explosion, Guoqiao, Kai County, Chongqing, China, killing at least 234.
- 2010A monsoonal trough crosses the northeastern coast of Australia from the Coral Sea, bringing mass flooding across Queensland.
View the complete list of December 23 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Baburao Painter, Bobby Lee, Madge Bellamy, Toshiyuki Toyonaga, Francesco Rasi, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Bon Scott, Tom Jones, Jennylyn Mercado, Melody.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 23, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd December 1990 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 24, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1970. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd December 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 23, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 357th day of 1990
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 51st Sunday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 31 years old
- Days since birth: 11,030 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,677 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 374
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 31, 2022
- Age in dog years: 155 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 24, 1964 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1970 (-176)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B (December 29, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1971 – Chuck Huber, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter; February 25, 1937 – Tom Courtenay, English actor; July 20, 1950 – Naseeruddin Shah, Indian actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,095