Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 357th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,234 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Eugene Record
- 1941Tim Hardin
- 1961Carol Smillie
- 1968Karyn Bryant
- 1972Christian Potenza
- 1974Mieszko Talarczyk
- 1978Jodie Marsh
- 1980Elvin Ng
- 1985Luke O'Loughlin
- 1988Eri Kamei
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1621Edmund Berry Godfrey, English judge (d. 1678)
- 1908Yousuf Karsh, Turkish-Canadian photographer (d. 2002)
- 1929Dick Weber, American bowler (d. 2005)
- 1932Richard Clark Barkley, American soldier, academic, and diplomat, United States Ambassador to East Germany (d. 2015)
- 1942John Peterman, American businessman, founded The J. Peterman Company
- 1948Jack Ham, American football player and sportscaster
- 1963Ante Zelck, German businessman
- 1977Matt Baker, English television host
- 1977Tore Johansen, Norwegian trumpeter and record producer (Inner Ear)
- 1980Elvin Ng, Singaporean actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 558Chlothar I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 583Maya queen Yohl Ik'nal is crowned ruler of Palenque.
- 962Arab–Byzantine wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops storm the city of Aleppo.
- 1893The opera Hansel and Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.
- 1919Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 becomes law in the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis (Y-2) sinks the Italian motor ship Antonietta.
- 1947The transistor is first demonstrated at Bell Laboratories.
- 1954First successful kidney transplant is performed by J. Hartwell Harrison and Joseph Murray.
- 1970The Democratic Republic of the Congo officially becomes a single-party state.
- 2007An agreement is made for the Kingdom of Nepal to be abolished and the country to become a federal republic with the Prime Minister becoming head of state.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jasmine, Donald Sutherland, John Mellencamp, Vaçe Zela, Ryan Bang, Ivan Dixon, Thelma Todd, Kathie Lee Gifford, Yasuka Saitō, Simon Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 23, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1912 – Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican-American actor (d. 1963); September 27, 1936 – Gordon Honeycombe, English actor, playwright, and author (d. 2015); March 13, 1970 – Tim Story, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,032