Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of December 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 23, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 357th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,565 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 154 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Valetine - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Valetine will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Valetine will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Chronis Aidonidis
- 1931Ronnie Schell
- 1936Frederic Forrest
- 1947Graham Bonnet
- 1948Charles Herbert
- 1964Eddie Vedder
- 1974Mieszko Talarczyk
- 1978Jodie Marsh
- 1987Kana Kurashina
- 1988Eliana Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 23.
- 1732Richard Arkwright, English businessman and inventor, invented the Water frame and Spinning frame (d. 1792)
- 1839János Murkovics, Slovene-Hungarian author and educator (d. 1917)
- 1902Norman Maclean, American author and academic (d. 1990)
- 1948Jim Ferguson, American guitarist, composer, and journalist
- 1953Belinda Lang, English actress
- 1955Carol Ann Duffy, Scottish poet and playwright
- 1968Karyn Bryant, American journalist, actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Karine Polwart, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Burns Unit, Malinky, and The Fruit Tree Foundation)
- 1979Holly Madison, American model and actress
- 1982Brad Nelson, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1916World War I: Battle of Magdhaba – Allied forces defeat Turkish forces in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.
- 1919Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 becomes law in the United Kingdom.
- 1921Visva-Bharati University is inaugurated.
- 1936Colombia becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1938Discovery of the first modern coelacanth in South Africa.
- 1948Seven Japanese convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
- 1970The Democratic Republic of the Congo officially becomes a single-party state.
- 1972The 16 survivors of the Andes flight disaster are rescued after 73 days, having survived by cannibalism.
- 1979Soviet war in Afghanistan: Soviet Union forces occupy Kabul, the Afghan capital.
- 1982The United States Environmental Protection Agency announces it has identified dangerous levels of dioxin in the soil of Times Beach, Missouri.
View the complete list of historical events for December 23.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 23 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renaud, Noah Munck, Elizabeth Keifer, Hidenori Tokuyama, Georgia Horsley, Kelly Monaco, John Cameron Swayze, Mika Nakashima, Sasha Alexander, Vladimir Kulich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 23 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 23, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Run It! by Chris Brown as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 24, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1908 – Lionel Hampton, American vibraphone player, pianist, bandleader, and actor (d. 2002); January 9, 1915 – Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970); August 11, 1954 – Joe Jackson, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183