Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 358th day of the year 1942. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,150 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,383 days or 25.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 953 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 1, 1974.
If a dog named Major Sarge - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Major Sarge will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Major Sarge will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Ruth Chatterton
- 1924Lee Dorsey
- 1924Mohammed Rafi
- 1942Indra Bania
- 1963Neil Turbin
- 1967Pernilla Wahlgren
- 1968Choi Jin-sil
- 1968Doyle Bramhall II
- 1980Maarja-Liis Ilus
- 1991Louis Tomlinson
View the complete list of December 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1879Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (d. 1952)
- 1895Marguerite Williams, American geologist and academic (d. 1999)
- 1897Ville Pörhölä, Finnish shot putter and discus thrower (d. 1964)
- 1919Qateel Shifai, Pakistani poet and songwriter (d. 2001)
- 1944Oswald Gracias, Indian cardinal
- 1946Jeff Sessions, American captain, lawyer, and politician, 44th Attorney General of Alabama
- 1968Marleen Renders, Belgian runner
- 1969Nick Love, English film director and writer
- 1971Sascha Fischer, German rugby player
- 1980Maarja-Liis Ilus, Estonian singer
View the complete list of December 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 640Pope John IV is elected.
- 1144The capital of the crusader County of Edessa falls to Imad ad-Din Zengi, the atabeg of Mosul and Aleppo.
- 1500A joint Venetian–Spanish fleet captures the Castle of St. George on the island of Cephalonia.
- 1851Library of Congress burns.
- 1911Lackawanna Cut-Off railway line opens in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- 1924Albania becomes a republic.
- 1969Charles Manson is allowed to defend himself at the Tate–LaBianca murder trial.
- 1969The oil company Phillips Petroleum made the first oil discovery in the Norwegian sector of North Sea.
- 1994Air France Flight 8969 is hijacked on the ground at Houari Boumediene Airport, Algiers, Algeria. Over the course of three days three passengers are killed, as are all four terrorists.
- 1997The Sid El-Antri massacre (or Sidi Lamri) in Algeria kills 50–100 people.
View the complete list of December 24 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liza Lapira, Jeremy Gittins, Tori Praver, Carrie-Anne Moss, Karolína Kurková, Jerzy Stuhr, Kirsten Storms, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, Nina Hagen, Louis Daquin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 24, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +207. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1932. Your score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 24, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 358th day of 1942
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 340 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,150 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,383 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 953
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 1, 1974
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (+207)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1932 (-203)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1948 – David Rintoul, Scottish actor; February 5, 2001 – Juan Karlos Labajo, Filipino-German singer and actor; June 3, 1946 – Tristan Rogers, Australian-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,803