Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 358th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 574 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Janet Carroll
- 1941David Arkin
- 1942Indra Bania
- 1955Clarence Gilyard
- 1965Millard Powers
- 1966Diedrich Bader
- 1977Gil Seong-joon
- 1982Masaki Aiba
- 1991Louis Tomlinson
- 1992Melissa Suffield
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1679Domenico Sarro, Italian composer (d. 1744)
- 1875Émile Wegelin, French rower (d. 1962)
- 1924Mohammed Rafi, Indian actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1948Stan Bowles, English footballer
- 1965Millard Powers, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Counting Crows, The Semantics, and Majosha)
- 1969Ed Miliband, English academic and politician, Minister for the Cabinet Office
- 1969Luis Musrri, Chilean soccer player
- 1973Eddie Pope, American soccer player
- 1978Warren Tredrea, Australian footballer and sportscaster
- 1980Maarja-Liis Ilus, Estonian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 502Chinese emperor Xiao Yan names Xiao Tong his heir designate.
- 1814The Treaty of Ghent is signed ending the War of 1812.
- 1865The Ku Klux Klan is formed.
- 1914World War I: The “Christmas truce” begins.
- 1924Albania becomes a republic.
- 1929Assassination attempt on Argentine President Hipólito Yrigoyen.
- 1953Tangiwai disaster: In New Zealand’s North Island, at Tangiwai, a railway bridge is damaged by a lahar and collapses beneath a passenger train, killing 151 people.
- 1964Vietnam War: Viet Cong operatives bomb the Brinks Hotel in Saigon, South Vietnam to demonstrate they can strike an American installation in the heavily guarded capital.
- 1980Witnesses report the first of several sightings of unexplained lights near RAF Woodbridge, in Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom, an incident called “Britain’s Roswell”.
- 1994Air France Flight 8969 is hijacked on the ground at Houari Boumediene Airport, Algiers, Algeria. Over the course of three days three passengers are killed, as are all four terrorists.
View the complete list of historical events for December 24.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickey Rooney, Jacqueline Govaert, Jenny Hanley, Jack Douglass, Val Guest, Nils Kihlberg, Cilla Kung, Tila Tequila, Hugh Miller, Joni Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 24, 1970.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1966 – Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter; June 30, 1971 – Megan Fahlenbock, Canadian actress; July 4, 1990 – David Kross, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912