Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 358th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,012 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 576 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Louis Jouvet
- 1924Mohammed Rafi
- 1955Clarence Gilyard
- 1963Mary Ramsey
- 1965Millard Powers
- 1969Mariko Shiga
- 1981Dima Bilan
- 1982Masaki Aiba
- 1992Melissa Suffield
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1597Honoré II, Prince of Monaco (d. 1662)
- 1897Väinö Sipilä, Finnish runner (d. 1987)
- 1931Ray Bryant, American pianist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1942Đoàn Viết Hoạt, Vietnamese journalist, educator, and activist
- 1944Daniel Johnson, Jr., Canadian lawyer and politician, 25th Premier of Quebec
- 1948Frank Oliver, New Zealand rugby player and coach
- 1953Timothy Carhart, American actor
- 1957Diane Tell, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1959Anil Kapoor, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1964Mark Valley, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800The Plot of the rue Saint-Nicaise fails to kill Napoleon Bonaparte.
- 1818The first performance of “Silent Night” takes place in the church of St. Nikolaus in Oberndorf, Austria.
- 1906Radio: Reginald Fessenden transmits the first radio broadcast; consisting of a poetry reading, a violin solo, and a speech.
- 1929Assassination attempt on Argentine President Hipólito Yrigoyen.
- 1943World War II: U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower is named Supreme Allied Commander for the Invasion of Normandy.
- 1968Apollo program: The crew of Apollo 8 enters into orbit around the Moon, becoming the first humans to do so. They performed ten lunar orbits and broadcast live TV pictures.
- 1969Charles Manson is allowed to defend himself at the Tate–LaBianca murder trial.
- 1979The first European Ariane rocket is launched.
- 1994Air France Flight 8969 is hijacked on the ground at Houari Boumediene Airport, Algiers, Algeria. Over the course of three days three passengers are killed, as are all four terrorists.
- 1997The Sid El-Antri massacre (or Sidi Lamri) in Algeria kills 50–100 people.
View the complete list of historical events for December 24.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giorgio Moroder, Kevin Farley, Gene Hackman, Rebecca DiPietro, Michaela Schaffrath, Murphy Dunne, Rachel Platten, Rufus Sewell, Tito Arévalo, Crispin Glover.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 24, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 26, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1983 – Zara, Russian singer and actress; October 13, 1956 – Chris Carter, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 29, 1931 – Stelios Kazantzidis, Greek singer and guitarist (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066