Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 358th day of the year 1990. It was the 52nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,669 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,890 days or 10.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 1, 2022.
If a dog named Doozey - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doozey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Doozey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Michael Curtiz
- 1924Lee Dorsey
- 1924Mohammed Rafi
- 1966Diedrich Bader
- 1969Miyuki Matsushita
- 1980Maarja-Liis Ilus
- 1980Tomas Kalnoky
- 1992Melissa Suffield
- 1993Mariya Nishiuchi
View the complete list of December 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1754George Crabbe, English surgeon, clergyman, and poet (d. 1832)
- 1880Johnny Gruelle, American author and illustrator (d. 1939)
- 1924Norman Rossington, English actor (d. 1999)
- 1942Indra Bania, Indian actor, director, and playwright (d. 2015)
- 1949Randy Neugebauer, American accountant and politician
- 1953Timothy Carhart, American actor
- 1963Jay Bilas, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1969Oleg Skripochka, Russian cosmonaut
- 1969Pernille Fischer Christensen, Danish film director
- 1984Wallace Spearmon, American sprinter
View the complete list of December 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Homer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865The Ku Klux Klan is formed.
- 1906Radio: Reginald Fessenden transmits the first radio broadcast; consisting of a poetry reading, a violin solo, and a speech.
- 1939World War II: Pope Pius XII makes a Christmas Eve appeal for peace.
- 1953Tangiwai disaster: In New Zealand’s North Island, at Tangiwai, a railway bridge is damaged by a lahar and collapses beneath a passenger train, killing 151 people.
- 1955NORAD Tracks Santa for the first time in what will become an annual Christmas Eve tradition.
- 1969Charles Manson is allowed to defend himself at the Tate–LaBianca murder trial.
- 1999Indian Airlines Flight 814 hijacked in Indian airspace between Kathmandu, Nepal, and Delhi, India; aircraft eventually landed at Kandahar, Afghanistan. Ordeal ended on December 31 with the release of 190 survivors (one passenger killed).
- 2000The Texas Seven hold up a sports store in Irving, Texas. Police officer Aubrey Hawkins is murdered during the robbery.
- 2005Chad–Sudan relations: Chad declares a state of war against Sudan following a December 18 attack on Adré, which left about 100 people dead.
- 2008Lord’s Resistance Army, a Ugandan rebel group, begins a series of attacks on Democratic Republic of the Congo, massacring more than 400.
View the complete list of December 24 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzanne Krull, Michelle Dockery, Rina Uchiyama, Terry Scott, Peyton List, Asami Kimura, Ulrich Thomsen, Young Thug, Greg Graffin, Lisa Ann Beley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 24, 1990.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th December 1990 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +197. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1970. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 24th December 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 24, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 358th day of 1990
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 52nd Monday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 19 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,669 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,890 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 395
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 1, 2022
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+197)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1970 (-166)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B (December 29, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XII.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1978 – Ane Carmen Roggen, Norwegian singer (Pitsj); May 30, 1928 – Agnès Varda, Belgian-French director, producer, and screenwriter; October 19, 1987 – Tsunenori Aoki, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,122