Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of December 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 24, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 358th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 330 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Lee Dorsey
- 1941John Levene
- 1941Mike Hazlewood
- 1942Indra Bania
- 1953Timothy Carhart
- 1959Anil Kapoor
- 1963Caroline Aherne
- 1966Diedrich Bader
- 1967Pernilla Wahlgren
- 1983Maarten Heijmans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 24.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 24.
- 1635Mariana of Austria (d. 1696)
- 1894Georges Guynemer, French captain and pilot (d. 1917)
- 1897Väinö Sipilä, Finnish runner (d. 1987)
- 1898Baby Dodds, American drummer (d. 1959)
- 1923Michael DiBiase, American wrestler (d. 1969)
- 1931Mauricio Kagel, Argentinian-German composer and scholar (d. 2008)
- 1943Tarja Halonen, Finnish lawyer and politician, 11th President of Finland
- 1954Yves Debay, Congolese-French commander and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1969Gintaras Staučė, Lithuanian soccer player
- 1990Brigetta Barrett, American high jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1294Pope Boniface VIII is elected, replacing St. Celestine V, who had resigned.
- 1500A joint Venetian–Spanish fleet captures the Castle of St. George on the island of Cephalonia.
- 1871Aida opens in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1911Lackawanna Cut-Off railway line opens in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- 1941World War II: Kuching is conquered by Japanese forces.
- 1955NORAD Tracks Santa for the first time in what will become an annual Christmas Eve tradition.
- 1964Vietnam War: Viet Cong operatives bomb the Brinks Hotel in Saigon, South Vietnam to demonstrate they can strike an American installation in the heavily guarded capital.
- 1997The Sid El-Antri massacre (or Sidi Lamri) in Algeria kills 50–100 people.
- 2003The Spanish police thwart an attempt by ETA to detonate 50 kg of explosives at 3:55 p.m. inside Madrid’s busy Chamartín Station.
- 2008Lord’s Resistance Army, a Ugandan rebel group, begins a series of attacks on Democratic Republic of the Congo, massacring more than 400.
View the complete list of historical events for December 24.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 24 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mae West, Ron Ng, Joy Giovanni, Marie Laforêt, Thomas Gibson, Daisuke Tsuda, Aimee Garcia, Bret Michaels, Holly Brisley, Hardrock Gunter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 24 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 24, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1985 – Solenn Heussaff, Filipino actress, singer, and fashion designer; March 18, 1961 – Grant Hart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hüsker Dü); April 3, 1960 – Arjen Anthony Lucassen, Dutch singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ayreon, Star One, Ambeon, and Guilt Machine).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078