Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 25, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 360th day of the year 2004. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,610 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,203 days or 6.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 2, 2036.
If a dog named Keppy - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keppy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Keppy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Lina Cavalieri
- 1928Dick Miller
- 1936Ismail Merchant
- 1937O'Kelly Isley, Jr.
- 1944Kenny Everett
- 1952C. C. H. Pounder
- 1980Reika Hashimoto
- 1984Lisa Origliasso
- 1987Jorgie Porter
- 1993Emi Takei
View the complete list of December 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 25.
- 1728Johann Adam Hiller, German composer and conductor (d. 1804)
- 1884Samuel Berger, American boxer (d. 1925)
- 1890Robert Ripley, American anthropologist and publisher; founded Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (d. 1949)
- 1942Barry Goldberg, American musician, songwriter, and producer (The Electric Flag, Steve Miller Band, and The Rides)
- 1964Tim Royes, American director (d. 2007)
- 1965David Rath, Czech physician and politician
- 1971Noel Hogan, Irish guitarist and producer (The Cranberries, Mono Band, and Arkitekt)
- 1975Rob Mariano, American reality show contestant, winner of Survivor: Redemption Island
- 1976Tuomas Holopainen, Finnish keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Nightwish and For My Pain..)
- 1987Ceyhun Gülselam, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of December 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Corey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 333Roman Emperor Constantine the Great elevates his youngest son Constans to the rank of Caesar.
- 496Clovis I, king of the Franks, is baptized into the Catholic faith at Reims, by Saint Remigius.
- 800The Coronation of Charlemagne as Holy Roman Emperor, in Rome.
- 1025Coronation of Mieszko II Lambert as king of Poland.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson grants unconditional pardon to all Civil War Confederate soldiers.
- 1927The Vietnamese Nationalist Party is founded.
- 1941Admiral Émile Muselier seizes the archipelago of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, which become the first part of France to be liberated by the Free French Forces.
- 1974Marshall Fields drives a vehicle through the gates of the White House, resulting in a four-hour standoff.
- 1977Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin meets in Egypt with its president Anwar Sadat.
- 2000Russian President Vladimir Putin signs a bill into law that officially establishes a new National Anthem of Russia, with music adopted from the anthem of the Soviet Union that was composed by Alexander Vasilyevich Alexandrov.
View the complete list of December 25 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 25, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Marriott, Philip Stone, Gail Gilmore, Joe Tracini, Donna Lewis, Martha MacIsaac, Lee Thompson Young, Astro, B.Slade, Don Matheson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 25 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 25, 2004.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th December 2004 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 4, 2005. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1975. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 25, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 25th December 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 25, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 360th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 329 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,610 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,203 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 224
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 2, 2036
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 4, 2005 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1975 (-127)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell (December 25, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1985 – Ashlyne Huff, American singer-songwriter; August 4, 1949 – John Riggins, American football player, sportscaster, and actor; September 19, 1915 – Germán Valdés, Mexican actor, singer, and producer (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,052