Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of December 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 26, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 360th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 185 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 662 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Don Barclay
- 1918Olga Lopes-Seale
- 1921Steve Allen
- 1927Denis Quilley
- 1949Mikhail Boyarsky
- 1971Jonathan M. Parisen
- 1985Beth Behrs
- 1986Mew Azama
- 1990Shota Matsushima
- 2000Isac Elliot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 26.
- 1883Maurice Utrillo, French painter (d. 1955)
- 1907Albert Gore, Sr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1998)
- 1913Frank Swift, English footballer and journalist (d. 1958)
- 1927Denis Quilley, English actor (d. 2003)
- 1945John Walsh, American television host, producer, and activist; created America’s Most Wanted
- 1947Richard Levis McCormick, American historian and academic
- 1948Candy Crowley, American journalist
- 1974Joshua John Miller, American actor
- 1979Chris Daughtry, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Daughtry)
- 1991Eden Sher, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1135Coronation of King Stephen of England.
- 1481Battle of Westbroek: Holland defeats troops of Utrecht.
- 1793The wedding of Prince Friedrich Ludwig of Prussia and Frederica of Mecklenburg-Strelitz takes place.
- 1806Battles of Pultusk and Golymin: Russian forces hold French forces under Napoleon.
- 1811A theater fire in Richmond, Virginia kills the Governor of Virginia George William Smith and the president of the First National Bank of Virginia Abraham B. Venable.
- 1860The first ever inter-club association football match takes place between Hallam F.C. and Sheffield F.C. at the Sandygate Road ground in Sheffield, England, United Kingdom.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Chickasaw Bayou begins.
- 1994Four Armed Islamic Group hijackers seize control of Air France Flight 8969. When the plane lands at Marseille, a French Gendarmerie assault team boards the aircraft and kills the hijackers.
- 1996Six-year-old beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey is found beaten and strangled in the basement of her family’s home in Boulder, Colorado.
- 2004Orange Revolution: The final run-off election in Ukraine is held under heavy international scrutiny.
View the complete list of historical events for December 26.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 26 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Master Shortie, Jouji Shibue, Yves Lavandier, Joyce Giraud, Jay Sean, 3LAU, Colin Ferguson, Gary Mabbutt, Kei Tanaka, Rolf Roosalu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 26 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 26, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dominique by The Singing Nun as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1981 – Kyla, Filipino singer; February 2, 1925 – Elaine Stritch, American actress and singer (d. 2014); May 24, 1937 – Timothy Brown, American football player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,075