Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 27, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 361st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,039 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Igneus - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Igneus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Igneus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Marlene Dietrich
- 1924Hung Sin-nui
- 1944Tracy Nelson
- 1948Gérard Depardieu
- 1952Karla Bonoff
- 1954Mandie Fletcher
- 1955E. E. Bell
- 1960Maryam d'Abo
- 1973Wilson Cruz
- 1981Emilie de Ravin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 27.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 27.
- 1715Philippe de Noailles, French general (d. 1794)
- 1892Alfred Edwin McKay, Canadian captain and pilot (d. 1917)
- 1923Bruno Bobak, Polish-Canadian painter and educator (d. 2012)
- 1954Mandie Fletcher, English director, producer, and production manager
- 1960Maryam d'Abo, English actress and producer
- 1962John Kampfner, Singaporean journalist and author
- 1973Luka Grubor, Croatian-English rower
- 1980Meelis Kompus, Estonian journalist
- 1981David Aardsma, American baseball player
- 1991Chloe Bridges, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 27.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1703Portugal and England sign the Methuen Treaty which gives preference to Portuguese imported wines into England.
- 1831Charles Darwin embarks on his journey aboard the HMS Beagle, during which he will begin to formulate the theory of evolution.
- 1836The worst ever avalanche in England occurs at Lewes, Sussex, killing eight people.
- 1911“Jana Gana Mana”, the national anthem of India, is first sung in the Calcutta Session of the Indian National Congress.
- 1927Show Boat, considered to be the first true American musical play, opens at the Ziegfeld Theatre on Broadway.
- 1939Erzincan, Turkey, is hit by an earthquake, killing 30,000.
- 1966The Cave of Swallows, the largest known cave shaft in the world, is discovered in Aquismón, San Luis Potosí, Mexico.
- 1983Pope John Paul II visits Mehmet Ali Ağca in Rebibbia’s prison and personally forgives him for the 1981 attack on him in St. Peter’s Square.
- 1985Palestinian guerrillas kill eighteen people inside the airports of Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria.
- 2008Operation Cast Lead: Israel launches 3-week operation on Gaza.
View the complete list of historical events for December 27.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 27 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eri Fukatsu, Ira Louvin, Garrett Morris, Patricia Wettig, Pete Haycock, Detox Icunt, Ray Stevenson, Dara Singh, George Segal, Yūko Asano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 27 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 27, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1989 – Ena Kadić, Bosnian-Austrian model (d. 2015); June 7, 1990 – Iggy Azalea, Australian rapper; May 5, 1940 – Lasse Åberg, Swedish actor, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,293