Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 27, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 361st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Irene Handl
- 1925Michel Piccoli
- 1926Jerome Courtland
- 1934Christopher Benjamin
- 1942Charmian Carr
- 1943Joan Manuel Serrat
- 1952David Knopfler
- 1957Dane Witherspoon
- 1964Theresa Randle
- 1974Masi Oka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 27.
- 1571Johannes Kepler, German mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer (d. 1630)
- 1721François Hemsterhuis, Dutch philosopher and author (d. 1790)
- 1907Sebastian Haffner, German journalist and author (d. 1999)
- 1925Michel Piccoli, French actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1946Joe Kinnear, Irish footballer and manager
- 1951Ernesto Zedillo, Mexican economist and politician, 54th President of Mexico
- 1960Donald Nally, American conductor and academic
- 1971Savannah Guthrie, American journalist, television host, and attorney
- 1972Thomas Wilson Brown, American actor and producer
- 1975Heather O'Rourke, American actress (d. 1988)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1911“Jana Gana Mana”, the national anthem of India, is first sung in the Calcutta Session of the Indian National Congress.
- 1932Radio City Music Hall, “Showplace of the Nation”, opens in New York City.
- 1939Erzincan, Turkey, is hit by an earthquake, killing 30,000.
- 1942The Union of Pioneers of Yugoslavia is founded.
- 1966The Cave of Swallows, the largest known cave shaft in the world, is discovered in Aquismón, San Luis Potosí, Mexico.
- 1979The Soviet Union invades the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 1985Palestinian guerrillas kill eighteen people inside the airports of Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria.
- 1996Taliban forces retake the strategic Bagram Airfield which solidifies their buffer zone around Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 1997Protestant paramilitary leader Billy Wright is assassinated in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
- 2001China is granted permanent normal trade relations with the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for December 27.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 27 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andreas Weise, Crystal Waters, Bobby Hatfield, Dev Anand, Frank Corsaro, Bridie Gallagher, Colin Hanks, Sade Adu, Michala Banas, Rick Kemp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 27 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 27, 1973.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1975 – Dat Phan, Vietnamese-American comedian and actor; August 14, 1974 – Christopher Gorham, American actor and director; July 29, 1957 – Alessandra Marc, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911