Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 27, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 361st day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mike Pinder
- 1944Tracy Nelson
- 1952David Knopfler
- 1955E. E. Bell
- 1960Maryam d'Abo
- 1964Ian Gomez
- 1966Eva LaRue
- 1971Sergei Bodrov, Jr.
- 1974Masi Oka
- 1980Cas Haley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 27.
- 1571Johannes Kepler, German mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer (d. 1630)
- 1683Conyers Middleton, English clergyman and theologian (d. 1750)
- 1715Philippe de Noailles, French general (d. 1794)
- 1803François-Marie-Thomas Chevalier de Lorimier, Canadian activist (d. 1839)
- 1927Antony Gardner, English engineer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1941Mike Pinder, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Moody Blues)
- 1952Karla Bonoff, American singer-songwriter (Bryndle)
- 1962Mark Few, American basketball player and coach
- 1974Masi Oka, Japanese-American actor and visual effects designer
- 1976Fernando Pisani, Canadian-Italian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 537The Hagia Sophia is completed.
- 1836The worst ever avalanche in England occurs at Lewes, Sussex, killing eight people.
- 1845Ether anesthetic is used for childbirth for the first time by Dr. Crawford Long in Jefferson, Georgia.
- 1918The Great Poland Uprising against the Germans begins.
- 1923Daisuke Namba, a Japanese student, tries to assassinate the Prince Regent Hirohito.
- 1932Radio City Music Hall, “Showplace of the Nation”, opens in New York City.
- 1983Pope John Paul II visits Mehmet Ali Ağca in Rebibbia’s prison and personally forgives him for the 1981 attack on him in St. Peter’s Square.
- 1989The Romanian Revolution concludes, as the last minor street confrontations and stray shootings abruptly end in the country’s capital, Bucharest.
- 1996Taliban forces retake the strategic Bagram Airfield which solidifies their buffer zone around Kabul, Afghanistan.
- 2002Two truck bombs kill 72 and wound 200 at the pro-Moscow headquarters of the Chechen government in Grozny, Chechnya, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 27.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 27 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allen Jenkins, Tara Spencer-Nairn, Kelly Kelly, Connie Britton, Brion James, Tino Rossi, Felix Dexter, William Fay, Thierry Le Luron, Yoshino Nanjō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 27 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 27, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1949 – John Berg, American actor (d. 2007); April 18, 1989 – Jessica Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls' Generation); December 5, 1969 – Morgan J. Freeman, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069