Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1939. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,696 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,899 days or 27.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1971.
If a dog named Aroo - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aroo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aroo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Yujiro Ishihara
- 1948Mary Weiss
- 1959Ana Torroja
- 1972Patrick Rafter
- 1973Alex Dimitriades
- 1979Bree Williamson
- 1981Sienna Miller
- 1985Taryn Terrell
- 1990David Archuleta
- 1993Yua Shinkawa
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1798Thomas Henderson, Scottish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1844)
- 1878Harry Brown, Australian public servant (d. 1967)
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo, Swiss-Polish actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1934Rudi Faßnacht, German footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1946Edgar Winter, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band)
- 1970Brenda Schultz-McCarthy, Dutch tennis player
- 1973Herborg Kråkevik, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1974Markus Weinzierl, German footballer and manager
- 1986Tom Huddlestone, English footballer
- 2002Kelsey Smith-Briggs, American child abuse victim (d. 2005)
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Alaric II succeeds his father Euric and becomes king of the Visigoths. He establishes his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour (Southern Gaul).
- 1836South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1885Indian National Congress, a political party of India is founded in Bombay Presidency, British India.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
- 2010Arab Spring: Popular protests begin in Algeria against the government.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Indiana Evans, William Kennedy Dickson, Nick Seymour, Teresa Brewer, Buddy MacMaster, Wil Horneff, Kylie Jenner, Yasmeen Ghauri, Bernard Horsfall, Jimmy Barnes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1939.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1939 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 30, 1921. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 362nd day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 255 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,696 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,899 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,005
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1971
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 30, 1921 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1931 – Caterina Valente, French-Italian actress, singer, and dancer; March 24, 1974 – Tado, Filipino comedian and actor (d. 2014); June 15, 1956 – Ava Cadell, Hungarian-American actress and therapist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945