Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Merry Mags - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Merry Mags will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Merry Mags will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Stan Lee
- 1932Dorsey Burnette
- 1932Nichelle Nichols
- 1936Alan Coleman
- 1972Patrick Rafter
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok
- 1978John Legend
- 1981Frank Turner
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
- 2001Madison De La Garza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1932Dhirubhai Ambani, Indian businessman, founded Reliance Industries (d. 2002)
- 1941Intikhab Alam, Indian-Pakistani cricketer and coach
- 1950Hugh McDonald, American bass player (Bon Jovi)
- 1955Stephen Frost, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1960Robert F. Chew, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1964Maite Zúñiga, Spanish runner
- 1973Marc Blume, German sprinter
- 1981Khalid Boulahrouz, Dutch footballer
- 1982Ferry Rotinsulu, Indonesian footballer
- 1985Kamani Hill, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768King Taksin’s coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1824The Bathurst War comes to an end with the surrender of the Wiradjuri.
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 1978With the crew investigating a problem with the landing gear, United Airlines Flight 173 runs out of fuel and crashes in Portland, Oregon, killing ten. As a result, United Airlines instituted the industry’s first crew resource management program.
- 1989A magnitude 5.6 earthquake hits Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, killing 13 people.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elvin Ng, Margaret Truman, KZ Tandingan, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Herb Reed, Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz, Hal Roach, Mark Olson, Jessica Andrews, Cate Blanchett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 28, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1955 – Christopher Lawford, American actor and author; February 6, 1977 – Josh Stewart, American actor; October 28, 1997 – Sierra McCormick, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231