Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 213 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 957 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Lou Jacobi
- 1915Pops Staples
- 1948Mary Weiss
- 1954Slavitza Jovan
- 1955Stephen Frost
- 1958Twila Paris
- 1973Seth Meyers
- 1978Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace
- 1986Victoria Atkin
- 1993Yua Shinkawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1878Harry Brown, Australian public servant (d. 1967)
- 1890Quincy Wright, American political scientist, historian, and academic (d. 1970)
- 1910Billy Williams, American singer (The Charioteers) (d. 1972)
- 1952Arun Jaitley, Indian lawyer and politician, 9th Indian Minister of Law and Justice
- 1971Frank Sepe, American bodybuilder, model, and author
- 1973Seth Meyers, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host
- 1978Chris Coyne, Australian footballer and manager
- 1979Bree Williamson, Canadian actress
- 1987Matthias Schwarz, German footballer
- 1991Riky Widianto, Indonesian badminton player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Alaric II succeeds his father Euric and becomes king of the Visigoths. He establishes his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour (Southern Gaul).
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1935Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
- 1941World War II: Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate high-ranking Nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich, commences.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 2014Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501 crashes into the Karimata Strait en route from Surabaya to Singapore, killing all 162 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fatih Akın, Vanessa Branch, Siobhán McKenna, Kristanna Loken, Newton Faulkner, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Wilford Brimley, Donald Pleasence, John Fraser, David Yow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 28, 1939.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1978 – Stefanie Sun, Singaporean singer-songwriter and pianist; July 2, 1960 – Terry Rossio, American screenwriter and producer; September 27, 1968 – Patrick Muldoon, American actor, singer, and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890