Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1939. It was the 52nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,350 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,117 days or 27.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,027 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 5, 1971.
If a dog named Cashe - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 352 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cashe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cashe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Lili Elbe
- 1888F. W. Murnau
- 1921Johnny Otis
- 1922Stan Lee
- 1948Mary Weiss
- 1950Alex Chilton
- 1979Senna Guemmour
- 1987Hannah Tointon
- 1996Miyu Yoshimoto
- 1998Jared Gilman
View the complete list of December 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1902Shen Congwen, Chinese author and educator (d. 1988)
- 1936Jacques Mesrine, French criminal (d. 1979)
- 1946Bill Lee, American baseball player
- 1952Arun Jaitley, Indian lawyer and politician, 9th Indian Minister of Law and Justice
- 1960James Caan, Pakistani-English businessman, founded Hamilton Bradshaw
- 1973Marc Blume, German sprinter
- 1973Seth Meyers, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok, South Korean voice actor
- 1979Senna Guemmour, German singer-songwriter (Monrose)
- 1990David Archuleta, American singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of December 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Velma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Majorian is acclaimed emperor of the Western Roman Empire and recognized by Emperor Leo I the Thracian.
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1943World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 1973The Endangered Species Act is passed in the United States.
- 1989A magnitude 5.6 earthquake hits Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, killing 13 people.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
View the complete list of December 28 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Reid, Ebiet G. Ade, Louis de Funès, Onew, Dan Hartman, Marcus Miller, Dina Carroll, Julianne Hough, Bradley McIntosh, Jon Peter Lewis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 28, 1939.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th December 1939 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 30, 1921. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 28, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 362nd day of 1939
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 52nd Thursday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,350 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,117 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,027
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 5, 1971
- Age in dog years: 352 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 30, 1921 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1953 – Alfred Molina, English actor and producer; August 24, 1957 – Marcel Vanthilt, Belgian singer and television host; December 14, 1946 – Jane Birkin, English-French actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,840