Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1939 was a Thursday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,602 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Horacio - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Horacio will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Horacio will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo
- 1922Stan Lee
- 1972Patrick Rafter
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok
- 1978John Legend
- 1979Noomi Rapace
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
- 1990David Archuleta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1920Steve Van Buren, Honduran-American football player (d. 2012)
- 1933John Y. Brown Jr., American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 55th Governor of Kentucky
- 1945Max Hastings, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1964Maite Zúñiga, Spanish runner
- 1977Shane Elford, Australian rugby player
- 1981Narsha, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Brown Eyed Girls)
- 1984Duane Solomon, American runner
- 1988Lo Chih-en, Taiwanese footballer
- 1990David Archuleta, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1996Miyu Yoshimoto, Japanese actress and idol (X21)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Majorian is acclaimed emperor of the Western Roman Empire and recognized by Emperor Leo I the Thracian.
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1308The reign of Emperor Hanazono of Japan begins.
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1885Indian National Congress, a political party of India is founded in Bombay Presidency, British India.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1941World War II: Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate high-ranking Nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich, commences.
- 1943World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jo Marie Payton, Iyaz, Yasmine Bleeth, Kevin Covais, Peter O'Meara, Pauline Collins, Jonathan Silverman, Suzy Parker, Rob Paulsen, Faith Prince.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 28, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1978 – Ethan Smith, American actor, director, and producer; June 22, 1975 – Laila Rouass, English actress; January 17, 1973 – Cuauhtémoc Blanco, Mexican footballer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,139