Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lew Ayres
- 1925Hildegard Knef
- 1936Lawrence Schiller
- 1960Robert F. Chew
- 1970Elaine Hendrix
- 1978Özgü Namal
- 1979Senna Guemmour
- 1980Vanessa Ferlito
- 1983Mike He
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1164Emperor Rokujō of Japan (d. 1176)
- 1651Johann Krieger, German organist and composer (d. 1735)
- 1798Thomas Henderson, Scottish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1844)
- 1939Gloria Manon, American actress
- 1940A. K. Antony, Indian lawyer and politician, Defence Minister of India
- 1953Tatsumi Fujinami, Japanese wrestler and promoter, founded Dradition wrestling promotion
- 1984Alex Lloyd, English race car driver
- 1985Kamani Hill, American soccer player
- 1988Florrie, English singer-songwriter
- 1990David Archuleta, American singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1824The Bathurst War comes to an end with the surrender of the Wiradjuri.
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1908A magnitude 7.2 earthquake rocks Messina, Sicily, Italy killing over 75,000.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1935Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Letizia Ciampa, Shane Richie, Dave Pegg, Annie Ilonzeh, Fran Lebowitz, Guy Ritchie, Nate Dogg, John Rodney, Johnny Depp, Jennifer Metcalfe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 28, 1974.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angie Baby by Helen Reddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1909 – Jim Davis, American actor (d. 1981); March 25, 1964 – Lisa Gay Hamilton, American actress and director; October 27, 1949 – Garry Tallent, American bass player and producer (E Street Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916