Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1974 was a Saturday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,463 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 524 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Denzel Washington
- 1971Anita Doth
- 1972Patrick Rafter
- 1973Seth Meyers
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok
- 1978John Legend
- 1979Bree Williamson
- 1990David Archuleta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1635Elizabeth Stuart, English daughter of Charles I of England (d. 1650)
- 1915Pops Staples, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Staple Singers) (d. 2000)
- 1926Donald Carr, German-English cricketer and referee
- 1936Jacques Mesrine, French criminal (d. 1979)
- 1945Max Hastings, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1962Niel van der Watt, South African composer and educator
- 1973Marc Blume, German sprinter
- 1977Derrick Brew, American sprinter
- 1981Elizabeth Jordan Carr, American journalist
- 1990Bastiaan Lijesen, Dutch swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795Construction of Yonge Street, formerly recognized as the longest street in the world, begins in York, Upper Canada (present-day Toronto).
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1935Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
- 1941World War II: Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate high-ranking Nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich, commences.
- 1943World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frederique van der Wal, Lloyd Bochner, Glenn Morshower, Allison Iraheta, Herb Alpert, Inés Sastre, R. L. Burnside, Gaku Matsumoto, Michael Relph, Suriya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 28, 1974.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Angie Baby by Helen Reddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 28, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1951 – Paul Carrack, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ace, Squeeze, Mike + The Mechanics, and Roxy Music); December 25, 1924 – Rod Serling, American screenwriter and producer, created ''The Twilight Zone'' (d. 1975); August 8, 1944 – Michael Johnson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968