Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,017 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Johnny Otis
- 1931Martin Milner
- 1939Michael Hinz
- 1949Barbara De Fina
- 1972Shinobu Terajima
- 1973Herborg Kråkevik
- 1978Özgü Namal
- 1978John Legend
- 1980Vanessa Ferlito
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1934Yujiro Ishihara, Japanese actor, singer, and producer (d. 1987)
- 1940A. K. Antony, Indian lawyer and politician, Defence Minister of India
- 1941Tetsuya Watari, Japanese actor
- 1946Pierre Falardeau, Canadian director, screenwriter, and activist (d. 2009)
- 1946Tim Johnson, American lawyer and politician
- 1950Alex Chilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Box Tops and Big Star) (d. 2010)
- 1954Lanny Poffo, Canadian-American wrestler and manager
- 1976Trond Nymark, Norwegian race walker
- 1978Özgü Namal, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1984Alex Lloyd, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1836South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
- 1867United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- 1885Indian National Congress, a political party of India is founded in Bombay Presidency, British India.
- 1935Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
- 1989A magnitude 5.6 earthquake hits Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, killing 13 people.
- 2011Roboski airstrike: Turkish warplanes bomb 34 Kurds of Turkish nationality in the district of Uludere.
- 2014Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501 crashes into the Karimata Strait en route from Surabaya to Singapore, killing all 162 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chanel Iman, Jenny Platt, Moe Howard, Guy Berryman, Sornram Teppitak, Nancy Olson, cEvin Key, Elba Ramalho, Whip Hubley, Ellen DeGeneres.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1973 – Oscar De La Hoya, American boxer and singer; March 3, 1977 – Barret Swatek, American actress; April 16, 1973 – Hirofumi Nojima, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060