Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,906 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Stan Lee
- 1932Nichelle Nichols
- 1936Lawrence Schiller
- 1954Denzel Washington
- 1971Frank Sepe
- 1972Shinobu Terajima
- 1987Hannah Tointon
- 1993Yua Shinkawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1619Antoine Furetière, French author and scholar (d. 1688)
- 1908Lew Ayres, American actor and singer (d. 1996)
- 1919Emily Cheney Neville, American author (d. 1997)
- 1925Hildegard Knef, German actress and singer (d. 2002)
- 1934Rudi Faßnacht, German footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1943David Peterson, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Premier of Ontario
- 1955Stephen Frost, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1969Linus Torvalds, Finnish-American computer programmer, developed Linux kernel
- 1979Senna Guemmour, German singer-songwriter (Monrose)
- 1996Miyu Yoshimoto, Japanese actress and idol (X21)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768King Taksin’s coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1879Tay Bridge disaster: The central part of the Tay Rail Bridge in Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom collapses as a train passes over it, killing 75.
- 1885Indian National Congress, a political party of India is founded in Bombay Presidency, British India.
- 1895Wilhelm Röntgen publishes a paper detailing his discovery of a new type of radiation, which later will be known as x-rays.
- 1941World War II: Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate high-ranking Nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich, commences.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
- 1989A magnitude 5.6 earthquake hits Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, killing 13 people.
- 2014Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501 crashes into the Karimata Strait en route from Surabaya to Singapore, killing all 162 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgan York, Buddy Jewell, Donna Reed, Peter Hawkins, Dhirendra Nath Ganguly, Daniel Mays, Kayoko Shibata, Peeter Sauter, Yianna Katsoulos, Scott Alexander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1981.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1975 – Jason Sudeikis, American actor and screenwriter; March 4, 1954 – Boris Moiseev, Russian actor, singer, and dancer; June 8, 1949 – Jeffrey Mylett, American actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949