Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,078 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lew Ayres
- 1921Johnny Otis
- 1932Nichelle Nichols
- 1936Lawrence Schiller
- 1954Slavitza Jovan
- 1972Supakorn Kitsuwon
- 1979Bree Williamson
- 1979Senna Guemmour
- 1981Frank Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo, Swiss-Polish actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1946Bill Lee, American baseball player
- 1954Slavitza Jovan, Serbian model and actress
- 1955Liu Xiaobo, Chinese author, academic, and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1962Abdi Bile, Somalian runner
- 1964Maite Zúñiga, Spanish runner
- 1973Herborg Kråkevik, Norwegian singer and actress
- 1981Frank Turner, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Million Dead and Möngöl Hörde)
- 1998Jared Gilman, American actor
- 2001Madison De La Garza, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Alaric II succeeds his father Euric and becomes king of the Visigoths. He establishes his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour (Southern Gaul).
- 1768King Taksin’s coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1795Construction of Yonge Street, formerly recognized as the longest street in the world, begins in York, Upper Canada (present-day Toronto).
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1943World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
- 2010Arab Spring: Popular protests begin in Algeria against the government.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Hart, Kim Woo-bin, Devon Sawa, Jack Scanlon, Albert Hammond, Rick Rubin, Janno Gibbs, Neriah Davis, Ariel Lin, Alex McCrindle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1999 – Laura Omloop, Belgian singer-songwriter; July 27, 1948 – Betty Thomas, American actress, director, and producer; May 3, 1966 – Peter Abbay, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137