Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,202 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 447 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Nexxus - a Vizsla breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nexxus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nexxus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo
- 1925Hildegard Knef
- 1931Martin Milner
- 1936Alan Coleman
- 1948Mary Weiss
- 1954Denzel Washington
- 1973Herborg Kråkevik
- 1978John Legend
- 1981Frank Turner
- 1986Victoria Atkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1722Eliza Lucas, Caribbean-American agriculturalist (d. 1793)
- 1866Szymon Askenazy, Polish historian, educator, and diplomat, founded the Askenazy school (d. 1935)
- 1882Lili Elbe, Danish artist and model (d. 1931)
- 1887Werner Kolhörster, German physicist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1928Moe Koffman, Canadian flute player, saxophonist, and composer (d. 2001)
- 1932Manuel Puig, Argentinian author and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1934Rudi Faßnacht, German footballer and manager (d. 2000)
- 1950Hugh McDonald, American bass player (Bon Jovi)
- 1964Maite Zúñiga, Spanish runner
- 1985Taryn Terrell, American wrestler and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795Construction of Yonge Street, formerly recognized as the longest street in the world, begins in York, Upper Canada (present-day Toronto).
- 1835Osceola leads his Seminole warriors in Florida into the Second Seminole War against the United States Army.
- 1836South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
- 1948The DC-3 airliner NC16002 disappears 50 miles south of Miami.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
- 1973The Endangered Species Act is passed in the United States.
- 1978With the crew investigating a problem with the landing gear, United Airlines Flight 173 runs out of fuel and crashes in Portland, Oregon, killing ten. As a result, United Airlines instituted the industry’s first crew resource management program.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fausto Brizzi, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Louis Armstrong, Alice Gerrard, Jo-El Sonnier, Erin Gray, Blackie Dammett, Cameron Litvack, Simon Nye, Nora Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1961 – Tim Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer (Cardiacs, The Sea Nymphs, Spratleys Japs, and Panixphere); October 10, 1925 – Great Antonio, Croatian-Canadian strongman, wrestler, and actor (d. 2001); January 4, 1927 – Barbara Rush, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219