Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 362nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,326 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Salomon - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Salomon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Salomon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lew Ayres
- 1931Martin Milner
- 1932Nichelle Nichols
- 1950Øivind Blunck
- 1955Stephen Frost
- 1960Robert F. Chew
- 1971Frank Sepe
- 1976Joe Manganiello
- 1979Bree Williamson
- 1996Miyu Yoshimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1899Eugeniusz Bodo, Swiss-Polish actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1943)
- 1922Stan Lee, American publisher, producer, and actor
- 1929Terry Sawchuk, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 1970)
- 1932Dorsey Burnette, American singer-songwriter (The Rock and Roll Trio) (d. 1979)
- 1937Ratan Tata, Indian businessman
- 1946Bill Lee, American baseball player
- 1950Hugh McDonald, American bass player (Bon Jovi)
- 1950Rainer Maria Latzke, German-American painter and academic
- 1961Kent Nielsen, Danish footballer and manager
- 1985Kamani Hill, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Majorian is acclaimed emperor of the Western Roman Empire and recognized by Emperor Leo I the Thracian.
- 484Alaric II succeeds his father Euric and becomes king of the Visigoths. He establishes his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour (Southern Gaul).
- 1065Westminster Abbey is consecrated.
- 1795Construction of Yonge Street, formerly recognized as the longest street in the world, begins in York, Upper Canada (present-day Toronto).
- 1867United States claims Midway Atoll, the first territory annexed outside Continental limits.
- 1895Wilhelm Röntgen publishes a paper detailing his discovery of a new type of radiation, which later will be known as x-rays.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1935Pravda publishes a letter by Pavel Postyshev, who revives New Year tree tradition in the Soviet Union.
- 1956Chin Peng, David Marshall and Tunku Abdul Rahman meet in Baling, Malaya to try and resolve the Malayan Emergency situation.
- 1978With the crew investigating a problem with the landing gear, United Airlines Flight 173 runs out of fuel and crashes in Portland, Oregon, killing ten. As a result, United Airlines instituted the industry’s first crew resource management program.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Pinson, Sinan Tuzcu, Rudolph Walker, Jonn Penney, Luke Benward, Ornella Muti, Alan Young, Buster Benton, Peter Frampton, Glenn Beck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 28, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1941 – Scott Glenn, American actor; February 22, 1966 – Rachel Dratch, American actress and singer; August 22, 1909 – Lucille Ricksen, American actress (d. 1925).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206