Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 362nd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,926 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pops Staples
- 1932Dorsey Burnette
- 1934Maggie Smith
- 1939Gloria Manon
- 1939Michael Hinz
- 1950Alex Chilton
- 1958Twila Paris
- 1971Anita Doth
- 1973Herborg Kråkevik
- 1979Senna Guemmour
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1859Venustiano Carranza, Mexican politician, 37th President of Mexico (d. 1920)
- 1930Mariam A. Aleem, Egyptian artist (d. 2010)
- 1941Intikhab Alam, Indian-Pakistani cricketer and coach
- 1960James Caan, Pakistani-English businessman, founded Hamilton Bradshaw
- 1970James Jett, American sprinter and football player
- 1972Roberto Palacios, Peruvian footballer
- 1973Holger Blume, German sprinter
- 1973Marc Blume, German sprinter
- 1991Riky Widianto, Indonesian badminton player
- 1998Jared Gilman, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Alaric II succeeds his father Euric and becomes king of the Visigoths. He establishes his capital at Aire-sur-l'Adour (Southern Gaul).
- 893An earthquake destroys the city of Dvin, Armenia.
- 1065Westminster Abbey is consecrated.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1768King Taksin’s coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1832John C. Calhoun becomes the first Vice President of the United States to resign.
- 1846Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
- 1902The Syracuse Athletic Club defeated the New York Philadelphians, 5–0, in the first indoor professional football game, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
- 1958“Greatest Game Ever Played”: Baltimore Colts defeat the New York Giants in the first ever National Football League sudden death overtime game at New York’s Yankee Stadium.
- 2006War in Somalia: The militaries of Somalia’s Transitional Federal Government and Ethiopian troops capture Mogadishu unopposed.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Savage, Faris Badwan, Frankie Lam, Lana Clarkson, Hikaru Kawamura, Håkan Hellström, Alan Reed, Toshiyuki Toyonaga, Temuera Morrison, Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 28, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1985 – Shota Matsuda, Japanese actor; March 11, 1991 – Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer; October 1, 1978 – Nicole Atkins, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922