Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,344 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Melanie - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 56 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Melanie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Melanie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888F. W. Murnau
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1914Bernard Youens
- 1954Denzel Washington
- 1960Robert F. Chew
- 1973Alex Dimitriades
- 1976Joe Manganiello
- 1980Vanessa Ferlito
- 1987Thomas Dekker
- 1990David Archuleta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1775Jean-Gabriel Eynard, Swiss banker and photographer (d. 1863)
- 1943Joan Ruddock, Welsh politician
- 1944Kary Mullis, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Gayle King, American journalist
- 1977Keremcem, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1980Vanessa Ferlito, American actress
- 1983Mike He, Taiwanese model and actor
- 1984Duane Solomon, American runner
- 1988Lo Chih-en, Taiwanese footballer
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 457Majorian is acclaimed emperor of the Western Roman Empire and recognized by Emperor Leo I the Thracian.
- 1612Galileo Galilei becomes the first astronomer to observe the planet Neptune, although he mistakenly catalogued it as a fixed star.
- 1824The Bathurst War comes to an end with the surrender of the Wiradjuri.
- 1836South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
- 1836Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1944Maurice Richard becomes the first player to score eight points in one game of NHL ice hockey.
- 1956Chin Peng, David Marshall and Tunku Abdul Rahman meet in Baling, Malaya to try and resolve the Malayan Emergency situation.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam LaVorgna, Thomas Linley the elder, Alexei Sayle, Timo Maas, Gary Cooper, Magaly Solier, Eric Bana, Shuler Hensley, Jeffrey Nordling, Thom Yorke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 28, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1913 – John McGiver, American actor (d. 1975); April 1, 1947 – Neşe Karaböcek, Turkish singer and actress; August 31, 1932 – Roy Castle, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195