Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of December 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 28, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2008. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,132 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Lili Elbe
- 1905Cliff Arquette
- 1960Robert F. Chew
- 1978Özgü Namal
- 1978Jang Min-hyeok
- 1985Taryn Terrell
- 1987Hannah Tointon
- 1989Mackenzie Rosman
- 1996Miyu Yoshimoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 28.
- 1775Jean-Gabriel Eynard, Swiss banker and photographer (d. 1863)
- 1859Venustiano Carranza, Mexican politician, 37th President of Mexico (d. 1920)
- 1902Mortimer J. Adler, American philosopher and author (d. 2001)
- 1953Charlie Pierce, American journalist and author
- 1953Tatsumi Fujinami, Japanese wrestler and promoter, founded Dradition wrestling promotion
- 1954Gayle King, American journalist
- 1958Gilles Leroy, French author
- 1978John Legend, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor
- 1987Thomas Dekker, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1988Martina Pretelli, Sammarinese sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1065Westminster Abbey is consecrated.
- 1768King Taksin’s coronation achieved through conquest as a king of Thailand and established Thonburi as a capital.
- 1824The Bathurst War comes to an end with the surrender of the Wiradjuri.
- 1895The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.
- 1912The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
- 1918Constance Markievicz, while detained in Holloway prison, became the first woman to be elected MP to the British House of Commons.
- 1972Kim Il-sung, already Prime Minister of North Korea and First Secretary of the Workers’ Party of Korea, becomes the first President of North Korea.
- 2000U.S. retail giant Montgomery Ward announces it is going out of business after 128 years.
- 2009Forty-three people die in a suicide bombing in Karachi, Pakistan, where Shia Muslims are observing the Day of Ashura.
- 2014Indonesia AirAsia Flight 8501 crashes into the Karimata Strait en route from Surabaya to Singapore, killing all 162 people aboard.
View the complete list of historical events for December 28.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 28 and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Lascher, Victoria Spivey, Rita Pavone, Clive Davis, Beau Mirchoff, Niall Breslin, Leila Danette, Daniel Mustard, Nanette Workman, Makisig Morales.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 28 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 28, 2008.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1965 – Kevin Farley, American actor, director, and screenwriter; November 6, 1929 – June Squibb, American actress; September 19, 1953 – Sarana VerLin, American singer-songwriter and violinist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076