Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1922. It was the 52nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,064 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,021 days or 32.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1954.
If a dog named Suri - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Suri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Suri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Little Joe Cook
- 1946Marianne Faithfull
- 1953Gali Atari
- 1974Mekhi Phifer
- 1974Ryan Shore
- 1975Shawn Hatosy
- 1982Gabrielle Destroismaisons
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
- 1986Kim Ok-bin
- 1989Jane Levy
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1816Carl Ludwig, German physician and physiologist (d. 1895)
- 1947Ted Danson, American actor and producer
- 1948Peter Robinson, Northern Irish politician, 3rd First Minister of Northern Ireland
- 1953Gali Atari, Israeli singer and actress
- 1959Martin Moran, American actor and author
- 1962Devon White, Jamaican-American baseball player
- 1969José Antonio Noriega, Mexican footballer
- 1972Leonor Varela, Chilean-American actress
- 1978Danny Higginbotham, English footballer
- 1983Gonzalo Olave, Chilean actor (d. 2009)
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OTEUTMNIZPX? Check your answers here: Words with these letters OTEUTMNIZPX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1911Mongolia gains independence from the Qing dynasty, enthroning 9th Jebtsundamba Khutughtu as Khagan of Mongolia.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sting, Robert Rossen, Sierra McCormick, Gloria Lynne, Kieron Richardson, James L. Brooks, Mitr Chaibancha, Leah Pipes, Yann Tiersen, Ai Okawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1922.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1922 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 24, 1922. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 2, 1946. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1922
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 52nd Friday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,064 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,021 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,222
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1954
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 24, 1922 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 2, 1946 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1973 – Trent Willmon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 25, 1970 – Yavuz Çetin, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2001); September 25, 1970 – Kerri Kendall, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880