Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1929. It was the 52nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,061 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,020 days or 30.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1961.
If a dog named Graeme - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Graeme will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Graeme will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1934Ed Flanders
- 1936Mary Tyler Moore
- 1954Roger Voudouris
- 1967Evan Seinfeld
- 1977Katherine Moennig
- 1978LaToya London
- 1982Gabrielle Destroismaisons
- 1989Jane Levy
- 1995Rina Ikoma
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1808Andrew Johnson, American general and politician, 17th President of the United States (d. 1875)
- 1924Joe Allbritton, American businessman and publisher, founded the Allbritton Communications Company (d. 2012)
- 1925Pete Dye, American golfer and architect
- 1957Brad Grey, American screenwriter and producer
- 1961Richard Horton, English physician and journalist
- 1970Glen Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Toad the Wet Sprocket and Works Progress Administration)
- 1972Jude Law, English actor, director, and producer
- 1974Ryan Shore, Canadian composer and producer
- 1982Alison Brie, American actress and singer
- 1987Yuhi Sekiguchi, Japanese race car driver
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Liliana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Portuguese forces under the command of Francisco de Almeida attack Khambhat at the Battle of Dabul.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1786French Revolution: The Assembly of Notables is convened.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tatsuya Ueda, Christopher Daniels, Michelle Rodriguez, Kristin Kreuk, Samantha Bailey, Doug Davidson, Paula Wagner, Stella Damasus-Aboderin, Buddy Rogers, JoAnna Garcia.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 52nd Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,061 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,020 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1961
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1957 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-212)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1963 – John Bush, American singer-songwriter (Anthrax and Armored Saint); January 17, 1982 – Hwanhee, South Korean singer and actor (Fly to the Sky); June 3, 1904 – Jan Peerce, American tenor and actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863