Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1929. It was the 52nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,741 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,914 days or 29.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,109 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1961.
If a dog named Bailee - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bailee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bailee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1936Mary Tyler Moore
- 1947Cozy Powell
- 1953Gali Atari
- 1969Jennifer Ehle
- 1974Mekhi Phifer
- 1979Diego Luna
- 1982Alison Brie
- 1983Gonzalo Olave
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1881Scott Leary, American swimmer (d. 1958)
- 1914Zainul Abedin, Bangladeshi painter and academic (d. 1976)
- 1948Peter Robinson, Northern Irish politician, 3rd First Minister of Northern Ireland
- 1953Gali Atari, Israeli singer and actress
- 1953Kate Schmidt, American javelin thrower and coach
- 1961Jim Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jesus and Mary Chain and Freeheat)
- 1963Sean Payton, American football player and coach
- 1974Twinkle Khanna, Indian actress and producer
- 1979Mitsuhiro Ishida, Japanese mixed martial artist
- 1981Shizuka Arakawa, Japanese figure skater and sportscaster
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1812The USS Constitution under the command of Captain William Bainbridge, captures the HMS Java off the coast of Brazil after a three-hour battle.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
- 2012A Tupolev Tu-204 airliner crashes in a ditch between the airport fence and the M3 highway after overshooting a runway at Vnukovo International Airport in Moscow, Russia, killing five people and leaving three others critically injured.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franco Califano, Yuka Iguchi, Ken Foree, Kevin Billington, Matt Keeslar, Pat Stevens, Ava Fabian, Hal Kalin, Ji Hyun-woo, Max Gail.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1929.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1929 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 27, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -212. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 52nd Sunday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 131 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,741 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,914 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,109
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1957 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 27, 1915 (-212)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1941 – Otis Williams, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Temptations); June 10, 1959 – Tim Van Patten, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 2, 1969 – Ben Oxenbould, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885