Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1942. It was the 52nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,551 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,517 days or 26.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 967 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 6, 1974.
If a dog named Rossy - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rossy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rossy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1934Ed Flanders
- 1959Patricia Clarkson
- 1959Paula Poundstone
- 1965Dexter Holland
- 1972Jude Law
- 1974Mekhi Phifer
- 1975Shawn Hatosy
- 1979Diego Luna
- 1989Left Brain
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1886Norman Hallows, English runner (d. 1968)
- 1904Kuvempu, Indian author and poet (d. 1994)
- 1915Bill Osmanski, American football player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1947Leonhard Lapin, Estonian architect and poet
- 1954Norihito, Prince Takamado of Japan (d. 2002)
- 1960David Boon, Australian cricketer and referee
- 1969José Antonio Noriega, Mexican footballer
- 1973Theo Epstein, American businessman
- 1982Norbert Siedler, Austrian racing driver
- 1988Ágnes Szávay, Hungarian tennis player
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UWIDFPFED? Check your answers here: Word solver UWIDFPFED. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1911Mongolia gains independence from the Qing dynasty, enthroning 9th Jebtsundamba Khutughtu as Khagan of Mongolia.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maja Tatić, Adolfo Celi, Katsuhisa Namase, Kevin Devine, Sarita Choudhury, Chris Mulkey, Millard Powers, Peter Hofmann, Carroll Baker, Yeardley Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 9, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +232. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 20, 1946. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 52nd Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,551 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,517 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 967
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 1974
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 9, 1941 (+232)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 20, 1946 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1969 – Eagle-Eye Cherry, Swedish singer-songwriter; October 2, 1929 – Moses Gunn, American actor (d. 1993); September 4, 1973 – Jason David Frank, American actor and mixed martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905