Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 1954 was a Wednesday and it was the 363rd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,879 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 775 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ramanand Sagar
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1934Ed Flanders
- 1941Ray Thomas
- 1950Jon Polito
- 1953Gali Atari
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1970Glen Phillips
- 1978LaToya London
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1796Johann Christian Poggendorff, German physicist and journalist (d. 1877)
- 1856Thomas Joannes Stieltjes, Dutch-French mathematician and academic (d. 1894)
- 1919Alfred de Grazia, American political scientist and author (d. 2014)
- 1922Little Joe Cook, American singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1923Shlomo Venezia, Greek-Italian holocaust survivor and author (d. 2012)
- 1933Samuel Brittan, English journalist and author
- 1966Stefano Eranio, Italian footballer and coach
- 1970Aled Jones, Welsh singer and television host
- 1974Mekhi Phifer, American actor and producer
- 1977Katherine Moennig, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maree Cheatham, Harry Langdon, Eva Gabor, David Puttnam, Richard Berry, David Rasche, Alesha Dixon, Anna Friel, Maki Horikita, Bijon Bhattacharya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 29, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1972 – Gwyneth Paltrow, American actress and singer; December 24, 1971 – Ricky Martin, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter and actor (Menudo); July 3, 1987 – Chad Broskey, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058