Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 364th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,442 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,147 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 6, 2032.
If a dog named Jodi - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jodi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jodi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ramanand Sagar
- 1920Viveca Lindfors
- 1934Ed Flanders
- 1947Ted Danson
- 1953Gali Atari
- 1957Brad Grey
- 1967Chris Barnes
- 1977Katherine Moennig
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel
- 1995Ross Lynch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1895Oswald Freisler, German lawyer (d. 1939)
- 1936Ray Nitschke, American football player and actor (d. 1998)
- 1937Barbara Steele, English actress and producer
- 1949David Topliss, English rugby player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1957Paul Rudnick, American author and screenwriter
- 1959Martin Moran, American actor and author
- 1972Jude Law, English actor, director, and producer
- 1974Richie Sexson, American baseball player
- 1976Danny McBride, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Filip Kuba, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1911Mongolia gains independence from the Qing dynasty, enthroning 9th Jebtsundamba Khutughtu as Khagan of Mongolia.
- 1930Sir Muhammad Iqbal’s presidential address in Allahabad introduces the two-nation theory and outlines a vision for the creation of Pakistan.
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 1997Hong Kong begins to kill all the nation’s 1.25 million chickens to stop the spread of a potentially deadly influenza strain.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: June Keithley, Génesis Rodríguez, Brodus Clay, Joem Bascon, Felix Roco, Anita Ekberg, Ken Mizorogi, Alex Gonzaga, Ken Norton, Birol Ünel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 29, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 30, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1980 – Diamondog, Angolan rapper and journalist; December 16, 1961 – LaChanze, American actress, singer, and dancer; May 22, 1923 – Denise Pelletier, Canadian actress (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,232