Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,293 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1941Ray Thomas
- 1947Vincent Winter
- 1957Oliver Hirschbiegel
- 1967Evan Seinfeld
- 1972Jude Law
- 1977Katherine Moennig
- 1982Alison Brie
- 1989Jane Levy
- 1992Katsuhiro Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1885Roman von Ungern-Sternberg, Austrian-Russian general (d. 1921)
- 1886Norman Hallows, English runner (d. 1968)
- 1927Andy Stanfield, American sprinter (d. 1985)
- 1940Fred Hansen, American pole vaulter and dentist
- 1959Patricia Clarkson, American actress
- 1971Margot Thien, American swimmer
- 1973Theo Epstein, American businessman
- 1974Richie Sexson, American baseball player
- 1983Gonzalo Olave, Chilean actor (d. 2009)
- 1995Ross Lynch, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (R5)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Portuguese forces under the command of Francisco de Almeida attack Khambhat at the Battle of Dabul.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1937The Irish Free State is replaced by a new state called Ireland with the adoption of a new constitution.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 1959The Lisbon Metro begins operation.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 1997Hong Kong begins to kill all the nation’s 1.25 million chickens to stop the spread of a potentially deadly influenza strain.
- 1998Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neil Hamilton, Narimi Arimori, Bruce Spence, Fiona Xie, Lou Jacobi, Charlie Bewley, Jeannie Ortega, Josh Silver, Gennadi Yudin, Eric Millegan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1977 – Jessica Chastain, American actress and producer; February 26, 1967 – Currie Graham, Canadian-American actor; April 27, 1992 – Allison Iraheta, American singer-songwriter (Halo Circus).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072