Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,406 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Little Joe Cook
- 1934Ed Flanders
- 1936Mary Tyler Moore
- 1947Ted Danson
- 1957Oliver Hirschbiegel
- 1959Paula Poundstone
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou
- 1969Jennifer Ehle
- 1982Gabrielle Destroismaisons
- 1989Left Brain
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1809William Ewart Gladstone, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1898)
- 1914Zainul Abedin, Bangladeshi painter and academic (d. 1976)
- 1934Ed Flanders, American actor (d. 1995)
- 1940Fred Hansen, American pole vaulter and dentist
- 1951Georges Thurston, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1978Danny Higginbotham, English footballer
- 1978LaToya London, American singer and actress
- 1983Jessica Andrews, American singer-songwriter
- 1986Kim Ok-bin, South Korean actress and singer
- 1995Ross Lynch, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (R5)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: 3,000 British soldiers under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Archibald Campbell capture Savannah, Georgia.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1949KC2XAK of Bridgeport, Connecticut becomes the first Ultra high frequency (UHF) television station to operate a daily schedule.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1998Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
View the complete list of historical events for December 29.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Temuera Morrison, Martin Giroux, Lois Johnson, Rowan Atkinson, Carrie Hamilton, Franco Battiato, Tapio Rautavaara, Matthew Sweet, Kaito Nakamura, Yuuri Morishita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1970 – Will Arnett, Canadian actor and producer; September 4, 1956 – Candy Loving, American model; February 25, 1982 – Tara Wilson, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,162