Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2003. It was the 52nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,418 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,139 days or 5.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 6, 2035.
If a dog named Carrots - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carrots will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Carrots will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Inga Swenson
- 1935Virgil Johnson
- 1937Barbara Steele
- 1946Marianne Faithfull
- 1950Jon Polito
- 1960Katerina Didaskalou
- 1970Aled Jones
- 1989Jane Levy
- 1989Left Brain
- 1995Rina Ikoma
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1843Elisabeth of Wied (d. 1916)
- 1920Viveca Lindfors, Swedish actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1923Shlomo Venezia, Greek-Italian holocaust survivor and author (d. 2012)
- 1942Rick Danko, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Band) (d. 1999)
- 1947Ted Danson, American actor and producer
- 1959Patricia Clarkson, American actress
- 1967Chris Barnes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Six Feet Under, Cannibal Corpse, and Torture Killer)
- 1969Jennifer Ehle, American actress
- 1977Jimmy Journell, American baseball player
- 1978Pierre Dagenais, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ethel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, is assassinated inside Canterbury Cathedral by followers of King Henry II; he subsequently becomes a saint and martyr in the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church.
- 1427The Ming army begins its withdraw from Hanoi, ending the Chinese domination of Đại Việt.
- 1845In accordance with International Boundary delimitation, the United States annexes the Republic of Texas, following the manifest destiny doctrine. The Republic of Texas, which had been independent since the Texas Revolution of 1836, is thereupon admitted as the 28th U.S. state.
- 1860The first British seagoing ironclad warship, HMS Warrior is launched.
- 1876The Ashtabula River Railroad Disaster occurs, leaving 64 injured and 92 dead at Ashtabula, Ohio.
- 1911Mongolia gains independence from the Qing dynasty, enthroning 9th Jebtsundamba Khutughtu as Khagan of Mongolia.
- 1959Physicist Richard Feynman gives a speech entitled “There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom”, which is regarded as the birth of nanotechnology.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
- 2003The last known speaker of Akkala Sami dies, rendering the language extinct.
- 2006UK settles its Anglo-American loan, post-WWII loan debt.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Slaghuis, Alan Arkin, Andy Picheta, Vernon Washington, Minako Kotobuki, Andrea Anders, Kevin McHale, Steve Gaines, Denise Nicholas, Stephen Moyer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 2003 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 30, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 25, 1989. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 29th December 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 52nd Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 157 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,418 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,139 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 218
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 2035
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 30, 1983 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 25, 1989 (-181)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 3, 2004)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1933 – Norman Bailey, English-American opera singer and educator; September 5, 1991 – Skandar Keynes, English actor; December 1, 1945 – Bette Midler, American singer-songwriter, actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,041