Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 29, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 363rd day of the year 2003. It was the 52nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,592 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,864 days or 5.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 6, 2035.
If a dog named Herbie - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Herbie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Herbie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Little Joe Cook
- 1932Inga Swenson
- 1951Georges Thurston
- 1951Yvonne Elliman
- 1959Paula Poundstone
- 1961Jim Reid
- 1973Pimp C
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel
- 1986Kim Ok-bin
- 1998Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1886Norman Hallows, English runner (d. 1968)
- 1919Alfred de Grazia, American political scientist and author (d. 2014)
- 1922Little Joe Cook, American singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1929Matt Murphy, American guitarist (The Blues Brothers)
- 1933Samuel Brittan, English journalist and author
- 1947Cozy Powell, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (Emerson, Lake & Powell, The Jeff Beck Group, Whitesnake, and Black Sabbath) (d. 1998)
- 1954Roger Voudouris, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2003)
- 1956Fred MacAulay, Scottish comedian and radio host
- 1982Dale Morris, Australian footballer
- 1985Alexa Ray Joel, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, is assassinated inside Canterbury Cathedral by followers of King Henry II; he subsequently becomes a saint and martyr in the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church.
- 1812The USS Constitution under the command of Captain William Bainbridge, captures the HMS Java off the coast of Brazil after a three-hour battle.
- 1835The Treaty of New Echota is signed, ceding all the lands of the Cherokee east of the Mississippi River to the United States.
- 1916A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, the first novel by James Joyce, was first published as a book by an American publishing house B. W. Huebschis after it had been serialized in The Egoist (1914–15).
- 1939First flight of the Consolidated B-24 Liberator.
- 1972An Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 (a Lockheed L-1011 TriStar) crashes on approach to Miami International Airport, Florida, killing 101.
- 1975A bomb explodes at LaGuardia Airport in New York City, killing 11 people and injuring 74.
- 1996Guatemala and leaders of Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity sign a peace accord ending a 36-year civil war.
- 1998Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
- 2001A fire at the Mesa Redonda shopping center in Lima, Peru, kills at least 291.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saïd Taghmaoui, Kim Seolhyun, Josh Gracin, Mary Woronov, Omkarnath Thakur, Laura Prepon, Stafford Dean, Megan Mullally, Ellen Dolan, Denys Arcand.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 2003.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 2003 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 30, 1983. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 25, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 3, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 29th December 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 363rd day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 52nd Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 252 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,592 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,864 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 190
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 2035
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: May 30, 1983 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 25, 1989 (-181)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 3, 2004)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1947 – Sammy Hagar, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Van Halen, Chickenfoot, Montrose, and Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve); May 30, 1952 – Daniel Grodnik, American screenwriter and producer; January 9, 1971 – Angie Martinez, American rapper, actress, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124