December 29, 2012 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of December 2012 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
What day was my birthday Dec 29, 2012?
December 29, 2012 was a Saturday and it was the 364th day of the year 2012. It was the 52nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2012 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is December 29 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,744 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,248 days or 3.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 126 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 6, 2044.
How old are you in dog years?
If a dog named Boo - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Boo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Boo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Ed Flanders
- 1936Ray Nitschke
- 1942Rajesh Khanna
- 1942Rick Danko
- 1951Yvonne Elliman
- 1954Roger Voudouris
- 1959Martin Moran
- 1971Um Sang-hyun
- 1972Jude Law
- 1995Ross Lynch
View the complete list of December 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Who are the famous December 29 birthdays?
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 29.
- 1876Pablo Casals, Catalan cellist and conductor (d. 1973)
- 1915Robert Ruark, American hunter and author (d. 1965)
- 1931Yi Gu, Japanese-American son of Yi Bangja (d. 2005)
- 1947Leonhard Lapin, Estonian architect and poet
- 1947Vincent Winter, Scottish actor, director, and production manager (d. 1998)
- 1959Paula Poundstone, American comedian, actress, and author
- 1960David Boon, Australian cricketer and referee
- 1965Danilo Pérez, Panamanian pianist and composer
- 1974Ryan Shore, Canadian composer and producer
- 1985Wang Ji-hye, South Korean actress
View the complete list of December 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alison’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
What happened on my birthday – Dec 29th?
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1170Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, is assassinated inside Canterbury Cathedral by followers of King Henry II; he subsequently becomes a saint and martyr in the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church.
- 1851The first American YMCA opens in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1890Wounded Knee Massacre on Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, 300 Lakota killed by the United States 7th Cavalry Regiment.
- 1911Mongolia gains independence from the Qing dynasty, enthroning 9th Jebtsundamba Khutughtu as Khagan of Mongolia.
- 1934Japan renounces the Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 and the London Naval Treaty of 1930.
- 1940World War II: In the Second Great Fire of London, the Luftwaffe fire-bombs London, England, UK, killing almost 200 civilians.
- 1989Riots break-out after Hong Kong decides to forcibly repatriate Vietnamese refugees.
- 1992Fernando Collor de Mello, president of Brazil, tries to resign amidst corruption charges, but is then impeached.
- 1998Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
- 2013A suicide bomb attack at the Volgograd-1 railway station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd kills at least 18 people and wounds 40 others.
View the complete list of December 29 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
What does my birthday December 29, 2012 mean?
Your birthday numbers 12, 29, and 2012 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katarina Čas, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Spencer Tracy, Kari Wuhrer, Miguel Bosé, Isabel Sanford, Carlos Atanes, Mirai Shida, Bob Clark, Ron Raines.
What is the birthday horoscope for Dec 29, 2012?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 29, 2012.
What is the birthstone for December 29?
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th December 2012 is Holly for precious moments.
Dec 29th Birthday Wish
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for December 29?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,013,871,313. (U.S. Census Bureau)
What was the number one song on my birthday?
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 29, 2012). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Locked Out of Heaven
What were you in your past life?
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
How many babies were born on December 29, 2012?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,052,895 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2012. The estimated number of babies born on 29th December 2012 is 382,658. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
What is the popular baby name on 29 Dec 2012?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 22,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 19,069 times in the year 2012. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
News headline for Florida Man December 29
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for December 29, 2012
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
December 29, 2012 Birthday Facts Summary
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 29, 2012. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 2012
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 52nd Saturday of 2012
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 273 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,744 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,248 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 126
- Next full moon: April 6 at 04:36:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 6, 2044
- Age in dog years: 60 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- 2012 world population: 7,013,871,313
- Number one song: Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars (December 29, 2012)
- Babies born in 2012: 140,052,895
- Babies born in 2012 every day: 382,658
- Babies born in 2012 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 22,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 19,069 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XII.MMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1969 – Angie Everhart, American model and actress; November 3, 1938 – Jean Rollin, French actor, director, and screenwriter; April 21, 1980 – Hiro Shimono, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,027