Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 337th day of the year 1921. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,504 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,835 days or 32.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1953.
If a dog named Spenky - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spenky will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Spenky will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Ozzy Osbourne
- 1968Montell Jordan
- 1971Keegan Connor Tracy
- 1971Ola Rapace
- 1972Saki Takaoka
- 1973Holly Marie Combs
- 1979Daniel Bedingfield
- 1982Jaycee Chan
- 1983Andy Grammer
- 1994Jake T. Austin
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1864Herman Heijermans, Dutch author and playwright (d. 1924)
- 1900Ulrich Inderbinen, Swiss mountaineer (d. 2004)
- 1932Takao Fujinami, Japanese politician, Chief Cabinet Secretary, member of House of Representatives of Japan (d. 2007)
- 1945Paul Nicholas, English actor and singer
- 1951Nicky Stevens, Welsh singer (Brotherhood of Man)
- 1951Ray Candy, American wrestler (d. 1994)
- 1960Igor Larionov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1983Chinx, American rapper (d. 2015)
- 1992Joseph McManners, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1995Anna Iriyama, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 915Pope John X crowned Berengar I of Italy as Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1799War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Wiesloch – Austrian Lieutenant Field Marshal Anton Sztáray defeats the French at Wiesloch.
- 1925World War I aftermath: The final Locarno Treaty is signed in London, establishing post-war territorial settlements.
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1979Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini becomes the first Supreme Leader of Iran.
- 1984Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industrial disasters in history.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 1992The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- 2012In Northern Ireland, 15 police officers are injured during rioting at Belfast City Hall following a vote to change Belfast City Council’s policy on flying the union flag.
- 2014The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mahmoud Ahmed, A. J. Croce, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Subin, Leman Sam, Gia Carangi, Lisa Hartman Black, Avant, Vaiko Eplik, Jean Arthur.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1921.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1921 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1902. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. Your incompatibility score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,504 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,835 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,202
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 1953
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1902 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1972 – Aaron Lewis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Staind); March 27, 2000 – Sophie Nélisse, Canadian actress; November 17, 1929 – Gorō Naya, Japanese actor and director (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,694