Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 337th day of the year 1921. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,019 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,006 days or 32.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1953.
If a dog named Perky - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Perky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Underdown
- 1949Mickey Thomas
- 1960Julianne Moore
- 1963Joe Lally
- 1976Todd Smith
- 1980Jenna Dewan
- 1982Jaycee Chan
- 1983Andy Grammer
- 1985Amanda Seyfried
- 1994Jake T. Austin
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1922Eli Mandel, Canadian poet, critic, and academic (d. 1992)
- 1924F. Sionil José, Filipino journalist and author
- 1964Darryl Hamilton, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1975Malinda Williams, American actress
- 1976Silvia Fontana, American-Italian figure skater
- 1977Chad Durbin, American baseball player
- 1980Anna Chlumsky, American actress
- 1983Stephen Donald, New Zealand rugby player
- 1991Masahiro Usui, Japanese actor
- 1995Anna Iriyama, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tabitha’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Wiesloch – Austrian Lieutenant Field Marshal Anton Sztáray defeats the French at Wiesloch.
- 1834The Zollverein (German Customs Union) begins the first regular census in Germany.
- 1910Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1927Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- 1967At Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, a transplant team headed by Christiaan Barnard carries out the first heart transplant on a human (53-year-old Louis Washkansky).
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1982A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- 1984Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industrial disasters in history.
- 1994The PlayStation was released in Japan
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leigh Francis, Denys Arcand, Tom Riley, Mónica Santa María, Arlene Martel, Eartha Kitt, Ben Cooper, Chuck McCann, Uğur Rıfat Karlova, Sonya Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1921.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1921 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,019 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,006 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,220
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1902 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1936 – James Darren, American actor, singer, and director; November 17, 1938 – Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 15, 1947 – Woolly Wolstenholme, English singer and keyboard player (Barclay James Harvest) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960