Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1921 was a Saturday and it was the 337th day of the year 1921. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,918 days or 32.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1953.
If a dog named Ossie - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ossie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ossie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Moyra Fraser
- 1961Adal Ramones
- 1973Sammy Leung
- 1980Jenna Dewan
- 1981Brian Bonsall
- 1981Liza Lapira
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
- 1987Michael Angarano
- 1992Joseph McManners
- 1995Anna Iriyama
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1800France Prešeren, Slovenian poet and lawyer (d. 1849)
- 1833Carlos Finlay, Spanish-Cuban physician (d. 1915)
- 1879Charles Hutchison, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1949)
- 1929John S. Dunne, American priest and theologian (d. 2013)
- 1957Valérie Quennessen, French actress (d. 1989)
- 1965Katarina Witt, German figure skater
- 1965Steve Harris, American actor
- 1977Yelena Zadorozhnaya, Russian runner
- 1985Marcus Williams, American basketball player
- 1987Michael Angarano, American actor
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Helen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1800War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Hohenlinden – French General Moreau decisively defeats the Archduke John of Austria near Munich. Coupled with First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte’s earlier victory at Marengo, this will force the Austrians to sign an armistice and end the war.
- 1834The Zollverein (German Customs Union) begins the first regular census in Germany.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1904The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California’s Lick Observatory.
- 1927Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: Pakistan launches a pre-emptive strike against India and a full-scale war begins claiming hundreds of lives.
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1992The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- 2005XCOR Aerospace makes the first manned rocket aircraft delivery of U.S. Mail in Kern County, California.
- 2014The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bumper Robinson, Sergio Franchi, Daniel Alexander Kessler, Adam Schlesinger, Nick Wechsler, James Dunn, Brandon Soo Hoo, Jonathan Richman, Wesley Willis, Victor Jory.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1921.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1921 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1921
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,753 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,918 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,211
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 1953
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1902 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1930 – Rolf Harris, Australian-English singer-songwriter; December 30, 1947 – Michael Burns, American actor and historian; March 10, 1979 – Danny Pudi, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,975