Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 337th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,264 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Te Ata Fisher
- 1932Corry Brokken
- 1955Steven Culp
- 1957Valérie Quennessen
- 1960Daryl Hannah
- 1971Ola Rapace
- 1976Todd Smith
- 1981Liza Lapira
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
- 1992Joseph McManners
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1838Cleveland Abbe, American meteorologist and academic (d. 1916)
- 1879Albert Asher, New Zealand rugby player (d. 1965)
- 1889Cyrillus Kreek, Estonian trombonist and composer (d. 1962)
- 1889Khudiram Bose, Indian activist (d. 1908)
- 1931Jaye P. Morgan, American singer and actress
- 1934Viktor Gorbatko, Russian general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1963Terri Schiavo, American medical patient (d. 2005)
- 1966Monic Hendrickx, Dutch actress
- 1979Daniel Bedingfield, New Zealand-English singer-songwriter
- 1984Avraam Papadopoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1818Illinois becomes the 21st U.S. state.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1904The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California’s Lick Observatory.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- 1919After nearly 20 years of planning and construction, including two collapses causing 89 deaths, the Quebec Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1960The musical Camelot debuts at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway. It will become associated with the Kennedy administration.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: Pakistan launches a pre-emptive strike against India and a full-scale war begins claiming hundreds of lives.
- 1999NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander moments before the spacecraft enters the Martian atmosphere.
- 2005XCOR Aerospace makes the first manned rocket aircraft delivery of U.S. Mail in Kern County, California.
- 2012In Northern Ireland, 15 police officers are injured during rioting at Belfast City Hall following a vote to change Belfast City Council’s policy on flying the union flag.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Kirk, Adia Chan, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Nick Traina, Masaki Sato, Adrian Lyne, Bridgette Andersen, Pete Duel, Jorma Kaukonen, Paul Chuckle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 3, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1964 – Kim Richards, American actress; March 30, 1957 – Paul Reiser, American actor and screenwriter; January 23, 1962 – Richard Roxburgh, Australian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040