Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 337th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,385 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 927 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Slavik - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Slavik will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Slavik will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Hutchison
- 1960Julianne Moore
- 1961Adal Ramones
- 1966Monic Hendrickx
- 1968Brendan Fraser
- 1981Brian Bonsall
- 1983Andy Grammer
- 1985Sıla Şahin
- 1987Erik Grönwall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1857Mathilde Kralik, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1875Max Meldrum, Scottish-Australian painter (d. 1955)
- 1893Edmond Decottignies, French weightlifter (d. 1963)
- 1918Abdul Haris Nasution, Indonesian general and politician (d. 2000)
- 1924Wiel Coerver, Dutch footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- 1934Abimael Guzmán, Peruvian philosopher and academic
- 1968Brendan Fraser, American actor and producer
- 1976Gary Glover, American baseball player
- 1978Trina, American rapper and producer
- 1980Jenna Dewan, American actress and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1818Illinois becomes the 21st U.S. state.
- 1910Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1925World War I aftermath: The final Locarno Treaty is signed in London, establishing post-war territorial settlements.
- 1927Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1979Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini becomes the first Supreme Leader of Iran.
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Rossinelli, Michael Muhney, Kiernan Shipka, Vincent Van Patten, Alisa Mizuki, Tom Robinson, Emmett J. Scanlan, Sharon Sheeley, Slim Gaillard, Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 3, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1961 – Joan Chen, Chinese-American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 10, 1931 – Tom Laughlin, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013); August 30, 1959 – Mark "Jacko" Jackson, Australian footballer, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239