Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1964 was a Thursday and it was the 338th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,648 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,549 days or 18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 665 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1996.
If a dog named Alley-Kat - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alley-Kat will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Alley-Kat will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Te Ata Fisher
- 1939Don Calfa
- 1952Don Barnes
- 1957Valérie Quennessen
- 1960Daryl Hannah
- 1960Julianne Moore
- 1973MC Frontalot
- 1981Louise Roe
- 1982Jaycee Chan
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1842Phoebe Hearst, American philanthropist and activist (d. 1919)
- 1883Anton Webern, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1945)
- 1900Richard Kuhn, Austrian-German biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1967)
- 1900Ulrich Inderbinen, Swiss mountaineer (d. 2004)
- 1922Sven Nykvist, Swedish director and cinematographer (d. 2006)
- 1970Lindsey Hunter, American basketball player and coach
- 1971Vernon White, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1972Bucky Lasek, American skateboarder and race car driver
- 1977Adam Małysz, Polish ski jumper
- 1982Franco Sbaraglini, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 915Pope John X crowned Berengar I of Italy as Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1927Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: Pakistan launches a pre-emptive strike against India and a full-scale war begins claiming hundreds of lives.
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1976An assassination attempt is made on Bob Marley. He is shot twice, and plays a concert two days later.
- 1997In Ottawa, Canada, representatives from 121 countries sign the Ottawa Treaty prohibiting manufacture and deployment of anti-personnel landmines. The United States, People’s Republic of China, and Russia do not sign the treaty, however.
- 2012At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha makes landfall in the Philippines.
- 2012In Northern Ireland, 15 police officers are injured during rioting at Belfast City Hall following a vote to change Belfast City Council’s policy on flying the union flag.
- 2014The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamey Sheridan, Tom Fogerty, Roger Newman, Axel Anderson, Gary Busey, Casey Donovan, Maxime Le Forestier, Russell Tovey, Duglas T. Stewart, Jaya Bachchan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on December 3, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +233. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 23, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ringo by Lorne Greene as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1956 – Dianne Reeves, American singer; March 21, 1921 – Logan Ramsey, American actor (d. 2000); June 29, 1978 – Sam Farrar, American singer and bass player (Phantom Planet).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,518