Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 337th day of the year 1966. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,042 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,347 days or 17.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 644 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 1998.
If a dog named Shatzee - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shatzee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shatzee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Underdown
- 1931Jaye P. Morgan
- 1932Corry Brokken
- 1955Steven Culp
- 1965Steve Harris
- 1968Montell Jordan
- 1973MC Frontalot
- 1980Jenna Dewan
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1722Hryhorii Skovoroda, Ukrainian poet, composer, and philosopher (d. 1794)
- 1897William Gropper, American radical, cartoonist and painter (d. 1977)
- 1901Mildred Wiley, American high jumper (d. 2000)
- 1947Patricia Krenwinkel, American murderer
- 1959Eamonn Holmes, Irish-English journalist and game show host
- 1960Julianne Moore, American actress and author
- 1964Darryl Hamilton, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1971Frank Sinclair, English-Jamaican footballer and manager
- 1978Dan Snow, English-Canadian radio and television host
- 1986Radek Smoleňák, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1910Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- 1925World War I aftermath: The final Locarno Treaty is signed in London, establishing post-war territorial settlements.
- 1944Greek Civil War: Fighting breaks out in Athens between the ELAS and government forces supported by the British Army.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1982A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 1994The PlayStation was released in Japan
- 2012At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha makes landfall in the Philippines.
- 2012In Northern Ireland, 15 police officers are injured during rioting at Belfast City Hall following a vote to change Belfast City Council’s policy on flying the union flag.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paula Prentiss, Genta Ismajli, Douglas Trumbull, Johnny Indrisano, Queen Ida, Manpei Takagi, Wayne Henderson, Audrina Patridge, Helen Svedin, Kyōko Koizumi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1966.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1966 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 11, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +218. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your incompatibility score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 3, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1966
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,042 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,347 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 644
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 1998
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 11, 1993 (+218)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-161)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band (December 3, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1956 – William Fichtner, American actor; August 20, 1955 – Danny Murphy, American actor (d. 2014); April 14, 1974 – Da Brat, American rapper and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893