Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 338th day of the year 1968. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,430 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,143 days or 16.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 2000.
If a dog named Soca - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Soca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Hutchison
- 1966Monic Hendrickx
- 1972Saki Takaoka
- 1973Holly Marie Combs
- 1975Mickey Avalon
- 1979Rainbow Sun Francks
- 1984Hind Laroussi
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
- 1991Masahiro Usui
- 1994Jake T. Austin
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1722Hryhorii Skovoroda, Ukrainian poet, composer, and philosopher (d. 1794)
- 1838Octavia Hill, English activist and author (d. 1912)
- 1842Ellen Swallow Richards, American chemist, ecologist, and educator (d. 1911)
- 1888Yitzhak HaLevi Herzog, Polish-Irish rabbi (d. 1959)
- 1932Takao Fujinami, Japanese politician, Chief Cabinet Secretary, member of House of Representatives of Japan (d. 2007)
- 1939John Paul, Sr., American race car driver
- 1949John Akii-Bua, Ugandan hurdler (d. 1997)
- 1968Brendan Fraser, American actor and producer
- 1971Henk Timmer, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1977Troy Evans, American football player
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834The Zollverein (German Customs Union) begins the first regular census in Germany.
- 1964Free Speech Movement: Police arrest over 800 students at the University of California, Berkeley, following their takeover and sit-in at the administration building in protest of the UC Regents’ decision to forbid protests on UC property.
- 1979Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini becomes the first Supreme Leader of Iran.
- 1982A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of dioxin.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 1994The PlayStation was released in Japan
- 1997In Ottawa, Canada, representatives from 121 countries sign the Ottawa Treaty prohibiting manufacture and deployment of anti-personnel landmines. The United States, People’s Republic of China, and Russia do not sign the treaty, however.
- 1999NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander moments before the spacecraft enters the Martian atmosphere.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Behati Prinsloo, Patric Zimmerman, Buddy Rich, Leo Penn, Takeshi Ueda, Dennis Waterman, Matthew Best, Rhett Akins, George Pal, Mahalia Jackson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1968.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1968 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1947. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +201. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 21, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love Child by Diana Ross & the Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 7, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 338th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,430 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,143 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 625
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 2000
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1947 (+201)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 21, 1953 (-143)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Love Child by Diana Ross & the Supremes (December 7, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1980 – Hitomi Shimatani, Japanese singer; March 21, 1959 – Sarah Jane Morris, English singer-songwriter (The Happy End); March 9, 1960 – Finn Carter, American actress and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,094