Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 337th day of the year 1971. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,143 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,048 days or 16.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 614 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 2003.
If a dog named Arloe - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arloe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Arloe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Te Ata Fisher
- 1923Moyra Fraser
- 1934Nicolas Coster
- 1949Mickey Thomas
- 1957Valérie Quennessen
- 1979Tiffany Haddish
- 1981Brian Bonsall
- 1991Masahiro Usui
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1875Émile Delchambre, French rower (d. 1958)
- 1879Donald Matheson Sutherland, Canadian physician and politician, 5th Canadian Minister of National Defence (d. 1970)
- 1886Manne Siegbahn, Swedish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1978)
- 1914Kaisa Parviainen, Finnish javelin thrower (d. 2002)
- 1970Lu Parker, American journalist, Miss USA 1994
- 1972Saki Takaoka, Japanese actress
- 1973MC Frontalot, American rapper
- 1975Malinda Williams, American actress
- 1987Brian Robiskie, American football player
- 1993Kyle Jean-Baptiste, American actor and singer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tammy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 915Pope John X crowned Berengar I of Italy as Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1834The Zollverein (German Customs Union) begins the first regular census in Germany.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1904The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California’s Lick Observatory.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- 1967At Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, a transplant team headed by Christiaan Barnard carries out the first heart transplant on a human (53-year-old Louis Washkansky).
- 1979Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini becomes the first Supreme Leader of Iran.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
- 2014The Japanese space agency, JAXA, launches the space explorer Hayabusa 2 from the Tanegashima Space Center on a six-year round trip mission to a asteroid to collect rock samples.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Casey Affleck, Keita Tachibana, Reiley McClendon, Michael Mann, Don Bluth, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Graham Vick, Hyuna, Bruce Campbell, Bernie Taupin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1971.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1971 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1966. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1971
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,143 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,048 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 614
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 2003
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 2000 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1966 (-141)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone (December 4, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1992 – Samara Weaving, Australian actress and model; July 25, 1927 – Daniel Ceccaldi, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2003); May 13, 1913 – Robert Dorning, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,067