Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 337th day of the year 1971. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,242 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,747 days or 15.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 11, 2003.
If a dog named Abilgail - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 262 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abilgail will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Abilgail will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Andy Williams
- 1957Valérie Quennessen
- 1960Daryl Hannah
- 1968Brendan Fraser
- 1973Holly Marie Combs
- 1979Daniel Bedingfield
- 1981Louise Roe
- 1983Sherri DuPree
- 1992Joseph McManners
- 1995Anna Iriyama
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1729Antonio Soler, Spanish composer and theorist (d. 1783)
- 1897William Gropper, American radical, cartoonist and painter (d. 1977)
- 1925Kim Dae-jung, South Korean lieutenant and politician, 8th President of South Korea, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2009)
- 1930Raul M. Gonzalez, Filipino lawyer and politician, 42nd Filipino Secretary of Justice (d. 2014)
- 1937Binod Bihari Verma, Indian physician and author (d. 2003)
- 1940Jeffrey R. Holland, American academic and religious leader
- 1948Jan Hrubý, Czech violinist and songwriter (Framus Five and Etc..)
- 1966Flemming Povlsen, Danish footballer and manager
- 1969Bill Steer, English guitarist and songwriter (Carcass, Firebird, Angel Witch, and Gentlemans Pistols)
- 1976Cornelius Griffin, American football player
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Wiesloch – Austrian Lieutenant Field Marshal Anton Sztáray defeats the French at Wiesloch.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1901In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt asks Congress to curb the power of trusts “within reasonable limits”.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- 1960The musical Camelot debuts at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway. It will become associated with the Kennedy administration.
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1984Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industrial disasters in history.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 1992The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- 1999NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander moments before the spacecraft enters the Martian atmosphere.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steven Fromholz, Mildred Harris, Phillip Walker, Atsuko Asano, Sara Watkins, François Chau, Sascha Zacharias, Chandra Wilson, Karin Ontiveros, Irene Rich.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 1971.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 1971 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 22, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 337th day of 1971
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,242 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,747 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 583
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 2003
- Age in dog years: 262 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 22, 2000 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1966 (-141)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: Family Affair by Sly and the Family Stone (December 4, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1978 – Danny Salomon, American actor; April 27, 1972 – David Lascher, American actor and producer; August 12, 1907 – Joe Besser, American actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889