Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 337th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,042 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 442 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Hutchison
- 1948Ozzy Osbourne
- 1951Nicky Stevens
- 1955Steven Culp
- 1957Valérie Quennessen
- 1966Monic Hendrickx
- 1973Holly Marie Combs
- 1975Mickey Avalon
- 1985Sıla Şahin
- 1995Anna Iriyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1857Mathilde Kralik, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1928Thomas M. Foglietta, American politician and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Italy (d. 2004)
- 1939John Paul, Sr., American race car driver
- 1946Joop Zoetemelk, Dutch cyclist
- 1948Maxwell Hutchinson, English architect and television host
- 1964Darryl Hamilton, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1972Saki Takaoka, Japanese actress
- 1983Sherri DuPree, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eisley)
- 1986Frank Elegar, American basketball player
- 1997Hayley Okines, English activist (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1919After nearly 20 years of planning and construction, including two collapses causing 89 deaths, the Quebec Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1927Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1960The musical Camelot debuts at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway. It will become associated with the Kennedy administration.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 1992The Greek oil tanker Aegean Sea, carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña, Spain, and spills much of its cargo.
- 1999NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander moments before the spacecraft enters the Martian atmosphere.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
- 2012At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha makes landfall in the Philippines.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Fagan, Dale Bozzio, Rome Ramirez, William Castle, Joe Spano, Perry Lopez, Gökhan Keser, Roky Erickson, Daisuke Ono, Paul Anka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 3, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1916 – Zypora Spaisman, Polish-American midwife and Yiddish stage actress/producer (d. 2002); June 11, 1969 – Steven Drozd, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Flaming Lips); September 6, 1953 – Anne Lockhart, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,095