Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 1981 was a Thursday and it was the 337th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,288 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 450 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Movado - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Movado will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Movado will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Moyra Fraser
- 1934Nicolas Coster
- 1944Ralph McTell
- 1949Heather Menzies
- 1952Mel Smith
- 1972Saki Takaoka
- 1980Jenna Dewan
- 1985Amanda Seyfried
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
- 1987Erik Grönwall
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1864Herman Heijermans, Dutch author and playwright (d. 1924)
- 1875Max Meldrum, Scottish-Australian painter (d. 1955)
- 1922Sven Nykvist, Swedish director and cinematographer (d. 2006)
- 1930Jean-Luc Godard, French-Swiss director and screenwriter
- 1942Pedro Rocha, Uruguayan footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1969Bill Steer, English guitarist and songwriter (Carcass, Firebird, Angel Witch, and Gentlemans Pistols)
- 1976Mark Boucher, South African cricketer
- 1976Todd Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dog Fashion Disco, Polkadot Cadaver, The Alter Boys, and Knives Out!)
- 1981Brian Bonsall, American actor, singer, and guitarist
- 1982Lewis Marnell, Australian skateboarder (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- 1927Putting Pants on Philip, the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- 1960The musical Camelot debuts at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway. It will become associated with the Kennedy administration.
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 1992A test engineer for Sema Group uses a personal computer to send the world’s first text message via the Vodafone network to the phone of a colleague.
- 2005XCOR Aerospace makes the first manned rocket aircraft delivery of U.S. Mail in Kern County, California.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
- 2009A suicide bombing at a hotel in Mogadishu, Somalia, kills 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
View the complete list of historical events for December 3.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Schirripa, Gregory Smith, Frederique van der Wal, Nana Komatsu, Sushmita Sen, Lee Thompson Young, Ed Motta, Melody Patterson, Ron Eldard, Jean-Pierre François.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 3, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1922 – Eleanor Parker, American actress and singer (d. 2013); October 21, 1972 – Felicity Andersen, Australian actress; March 29, 1965 – Jill Goodacre, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,240