Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 338th day of the year 2004. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,065 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,688 days or 4.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 11, 2036.
If a dog named Pitcure - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pitcure will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pitcure will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Underdown
- 1944Ralph McTell
- 1951Nicky Stevens
- 1966Monic Hendrickx
- 1972Saki Takaoka
- 1976Todd Smith
- 1979Daniel Bedingfield
- 1983Sherri DuPree
- 1984Hind Laroussi
- 1992Joseph McManners
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1922Eli Mandel, Canadian poet, critic, and academic (d. 1992)
- 1934Abimael Guzmán, Peruvian philosopher and academic
- 1960Daryl Hannah, American actress and producer
- 1968Montell Jordan, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1971Ola Rapace, Swedish actor
- 1976Mark Boucher, South African cricketer
- 1978Jiří Bicek, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1992Cristian Ceballos, Spanish footballer
- 1994Jake T. Austin, American actor
- 1997Hayley Okines, English activist (d. 2015)
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1818Illinois becomes the 21st U.S. state.
- 1898The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- 1919After nearly 20 years of planning and construction, including two collapses causing 89 deaths, the Quebec Bridge opens to traffic.
- 1944Greek Civil War: Fighting breaks out in Athens between the ELAS and government forces supported by the British Army.
- 1967At Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, a transplant team headed by Christiaan Barnard carries out the first heart transplant on a human (53-year-old Louis Washkansky).
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1979In Cincinnati, 11 fans are suffocated in a crush for seats on the concourse outside Riverfront Coliseum before a Who concert.
- 1990The 1990 Wayne County Airport runway collision kills seven passengers and one crew member.
- 2012At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha makes landfall in the Philippines.
- 2012In Northern Ireland, 15 police officers are injured during rioting at Belfast City Hall following a vote to change Belfast City Council’s policy on flying the union flag.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Wood, Jr., Michael Elphick, Carolyn Murphy, Billy Eckstine, Ashmit Patel, Ellen Travolta, Caron Wheeler, Hiroshi Mikami, Kaneto Shiozawa, Lisa Ann Walter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 2004.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 2004 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1985. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1996. Your incompatibility score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 338th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 48 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,065 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,688 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 171
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 2036
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1985 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 20, 1996 (-107)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys (December 4, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1967 – Shankar Mahadevan, Indian singer-songwriter (Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy); January 21, 1988 – William C. Woxlin, Swedish actor, playwright, and composer; May 14, 1986 – Camila Sodi, Mexican actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855