Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of December 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 3, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 338th day of the year 2004. It was the 49th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,037 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,012 days or 5.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 11, 2036.
If a dog named Frosti - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Frosti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Frosti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ferlin Husky
- 1934Nicolas Coster
- 1961Adal Ramones
- 1965Steve Harris
- 1972Saki Takaoka
- 1982Jaycee Chan
- 1984Hind Laroussi
- 1985Mohit Sehgal
- 1993Kyle Jean-Baptiste
View the complete list of December 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 3.
- 1729Antonio Soler, Spanish composer and theorist (d. 1783)
- 1842Phoebe Hearst, American philanthropist and activist (d. 1919)
- 1939John Paul, Sr., American race car driver
- 1951Mike Bantom, American basketball player and manager
- 1963Joe Lally, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Fugazi and Ataxia)
- 1976Todd Smith, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dog Fashion Disco, Polkadot Cadaver, The Alter Boys, and Knives Out!)
- 1980Jenna Dewan, American actress and dancer
- 1982Jaycee Chan, American-Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1989Selçuk Alibaz, Turkish footballer
- 1993Kyle Jean-Baptiste, American actor and singer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of December 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Wiesloch – Austrian Lieutenant Field Marshal Anton Sztáray defeats the French at Wiesloch.
- 1854Battle of the Eureka Stockade: More than 20 gold miners at Ballarat, Victoria, are killed by state troopers in an uprising over mining licences.
- 1910Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- 1959The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- 1973Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1976An assassination attempt is made on Bob Marley. He is shot twice, and plays a concert two days later.
- 1984Bhopal disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industrial disasters in history.
- 1999NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander moments before the spacecraft enters the Martian atmosphere.
- 1999Six firefighters are killed in the Worcester Cold Storage and Warehouse fire in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- 2007Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
View the complete list of December 3 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 3, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jori Hulkkonen, Paul Robeson, Arianne Zucker, Tyler Hubbard, Beverly Hills, B.I, Audrey Whitby, James Young, Gene Nelson, Guy Beaulne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 3 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 3, 2004.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd December 2004 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1996. Your score is -107. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 4, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd December 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 3, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 338th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 49th Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 172 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,037 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,012 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 204
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 11, 2036
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1985 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 20, 1996 (-107)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys (December 4, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1952 – Patti Davis, American actress and author; March 10, 1979 – Edi Gathegi, Kenyan-American actor; April 21, 1988 – Jencarlos Canela, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,132