Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 365th day of the year 1976. It was the 53rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,388 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,129 days or 14.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 521 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 7, 2008.
If a dog named Leggo - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Leggo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Leggo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Bert Parks
- 1934Del Shannon
- 1946Patti Smith
- 1947James Kahn
- 1947Michael Burns
- 1956Suzy Bogguss
- 1970Sister Bliss
- 1972Steven Wiig
- 1976Ashley Callie
- 1989Ryan Sheckler
View the complete list of December 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1841Robert Scott, Australian public servant (d. 1922)
- 1917Seymour Melman, American engineer and author (d. 2004)
- 1930Red Rhodes, American guitarist
- 1945Concetta Tomei, American actress
- 1945Paola Pigni, Italian runner
- 1945Vernon Wells, Australian actor and producer
- 1964Duglas T. Stewart, Scottish singer-songwriter and producer (BMX Bandits)
- 1971Ricardo, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1985Bryson Goodwin, Australian rugby player
- 1989Ryan Sheckler, American skateboarder and actor
View the complete list of December 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816The Treaty of St. Louis (1816) between the United States and the united Ottawa, Ojibwa, and Potawatomi Indian tribes is proclaimed.
- 1919Lincoln’s Inn in London, England, UK admits its first female bar student.
- 1936The United Auto Workers union stages its first sitdown strike.
- 1943Subhas Chandra Bose raises the flag of Indian independence at Port Blair.
- 1965Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines.
- 1993Israel and Vatican City establish diplomatic relations.
- 1996Proposed budget cuts by Benjamin Netanyahu spark protests from 250,000 workers who shut down services across Israel.
- 1997In the worst incident in Algeria’s insurgency, the Wilaya of Relizane massacres, 400 people from four villages are killed.
- 2006The Indonesian passenger ferry MV Senopati Nusantara sinks in a storm, resulting in at least 400 deaths.
- 2011Owing to a change of time zone the day is skipped in Samoa and Tokelau.
View the complete list of December 30 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oscar Brown, Robert Karvelas, Jack Gold, Charlotte Perrelli, Rose Nabinger, Joshua Kadison, Eliot Sumner, Bobby Moynihan, Christina Metaxa, Ayako Kawasumi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 30, 1976.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th December 1976 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1996. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 23, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 1, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 30th December 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 30, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 365th day of 1976
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 53rd Thursday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 317 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,388 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,129 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 521
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 7, 2008
- Age in dog years: 238 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1996 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 23, 1953 (-100)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart (January 1, 1977)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1979 – Bérénice Marlohe, French actress; February 9, 1966 – Harald Eia, Norwegian comedian, actor, and screenwriter; May 6, 1911 – Frank Nelson, American actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,768