Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 364th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,902 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Carol Reed
- 1934Russ Tamblyn
- 1942Michael Nesmith
- 1945Vernon Wells
- 1956Ingus Baušķenieks
- 1959Tracey Ullman
- 1977Laila Ali
- 1982Cherry Lou
- 1982Kristin Kreuk
- 1988Kirsty-Leigh Porter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 39Titus, Roman emperor (d. 81)
- 1857Sylvio Lazzari, French-Austrian composer (d. 1944)
- 1937John Hartford, American singer-songwriter and fiddler (d. 2001)
- 1944Joseph Hilbe, American mathematician and philosopher
- 1946Patti Smith, American singer-songwriter and poet
- 1950Bjarne Stroustrup, Danish computer scientist, created the C++ programming language
- 1959Kåre Thomsen, Norwegian guitarist
- 1961Douglas Coupland, German-Canadian author and playwright
- 1962Henry Cho, American actor
- 1963Milan Šrejber, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Granada massacre: A Muslim mob storms the royal palace in Granada, crucifies Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacres most of the Jewish population of the city.
- 1460Wars of the Roses: Battle of Wakefield.
- 1702Queen Anne’s War: James Moore, Governor of the Province of Carolina, abandons the Siege of St. Augustine.
- 1919Lincoln’s Inn in London, England, UK admits its first female bar student.
- 1922The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is formed.
- 1943Subhas Chandra Bose raises the flag of Indian independence at Port Blair.
- 1965Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines.
- 1996In the Indian state of Assam, a passenger train is bombed by Bodo separatists, killing 26.
- 2005Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the open Atlantic Ocean, tying the record for the latest tropical cyclone ever to form in the North Atlantic basin.
- 2006The Indonesian passenger ferry MV Senopati Nusantara sinks in a storm, resulting in at least 400 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for December 30.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Adams, Nils Lofgren, Chaske Spencer, Yu Shirota, Barbara Parkins, Ivan Rebroff, Javier Cámara, Andrea Elson, Memphis Minnie, K. D. Aubert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 30, 1981.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1934 – Pat Boone, American singer-songwriter and actor; January 3, 1979 – Koit Toome, Estonian singer and actor; April 11, 1938 – Kurt Moll, German actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898