Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1909 was a Friday and it was the 365th day of the year 1909. It was the 53rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,517 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,506 days or 36.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 8, 1941.
If a dog named Keeley - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 460 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keeley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Keeley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919G. Wood
- 1928Tatyana Shmyga
- 1941Sarah Miles
- 1947Tim Matheson
- 1953James Remar
- 1959Val Kilmer
- 1962Don Diamont
- 1968Luciano Szafir
- 1973Malcolm Middleton
- 1983Mariana Renata
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1741Gottfried August Bürger, German poet and academic (d. 1794)
- 1905Jule Styne, English-American composer (d. 1994)
- 1929Mies Bouwman, Dutch television host
- 1941Sarah Miles, English actress
- 1947Tim Matheson, American actor, director, and producer
- 1950Phil Blakeway, Welsh-English rugby player
- 1951Terry Rhoads, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1965Julie Doucet, Canadian cartoonist
- 1977Psy, South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and dancer
- 1980Richie McCaw, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIMXGRWRI? Check your answers here: Word finder EIMXGRWRI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1878Karl Benz, working in Mannheim, Germany, filed for a patent on his first reliable two-stroke gas engine, and he was granted the patent in 1879.
- 1923The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
- 1963The Central African Federation officially collapses, subsequently becoming Zambia, Malawi and Rhodesia.
- 1983The AT&T Bell System is broken up by the United States Government.
- 1986A fire at the Dupont Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, kills 97 and injures 140.
- 1988Pittsburgh Penguins’ Mario Lemieux becomes the only National Hockey League player to score goals in five different ways: even strength, shorthanded, power play, penalty shot, and empty net, during an 8–6 win over the New Jersey Devils.
- 1999First President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin, resigns from office, leaving Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as the acting President and successor.
- 1999Indian Airlines Flight 814 hijacking ended after seven days with the release of 190 survivors at Kandahar Airport, Afghanistan.
- 1999The United States Government hands control of the Panama Canal (as well all the adjacent land to the canal known as the Panama Canal Zone) to Panama. This act complied with the signing of the 1977 Torrijos–Carter Treaties.
- 2004The official opening of Taipei 101, the tallest skyscraper at that time in the world, standing at a height of 509 m.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack McDuff, Charlie David, Nathalie Roussel, Yasmeen Ghauri, Tracy Pollan, Ahmad, Nick Bockwinkel, Halle Berry, Roine Stolt, Justin Bartha.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 1909.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 1909 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 8, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +179. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. Your score is -297. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 365th day of 1909
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 53rd Friday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 26 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,517 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,506 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,372
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 1941
- Age in dog years: 460 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: November 8, 1936 (+179)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (-297)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.XII.MCMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1933 – Mike Stoller, American songwriter and producer; April 5, 1961 – Lisa Zane, American actress and singer; April 6, 1931 – Ivan Dixon, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884