Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 366th day of the year 1948. It was the 53rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,361 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,787 days or 24.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 8, 1980.
If a dog named Mr.Putter - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 379 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr.Putter will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mr.Putter will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Antonie Adamberger
- 1884Mihály Fekete
- 1919G. Wood
- 1942Andy Summers
- 1944Neil Ross
- 1947Tim Matheson
- 1953Jane Badler
- 1965Nicholas Sparks
- 1979Noriko Nakagoshi
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1901Nikos Ploumpidis, Greek politician (d. 1954)
- 1928Siné, French singer and cartoonist
- 1932Felix Rexhausen, German journalist, editor and author (d. 1992)
- 1945Diane von Fürstenberg, Belgian-American fashion designer
- 1948Donna Summer, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012)
- 1952Vaughan Jones, New Zealand mathematician and academic
- 1956Hussein Ahmed Salah, Djiboutian runner
- 1961Jeremy Heywood, English economist and civil servant
- 1974Ryan Sakoda, Japanese-American wrestler
- 1992Karl Kruuda, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ROIFLIKVCNR? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ROIFLIKVCNR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 535Byzantine general Belisarius completes the conquest of Sicily, defeating the Gothic garrison of Palermo (Panormos), and ending his consulship for the year.
- 1687The first Huguenots set sail from France to the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1759Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
- 1909Manhattan Bridge opens.
- 1951The Marshall Plan expires after distributing more than US$13.3 billion in foreign aid to rebuild Europe.
- 1955General Motors becomes the first U.S. corporation to make over US$1 billion in a year.
- 1983In Nigeria a coup d'état led by Major General Muhammadu Buhari ends the Second Nigerian Republic.
- 1998The European Exchange Rate Mechanism freezes the values of the legacy currencies in the Eurozone, and establishes the value of the euro currency.
- 1999Indian Airlines Flight 814 hijacking ended after seven days with the release of 190 survivors at Kandahar Airport, Afghanistan.
- 2004The official opening of Taipei 101, the tallest skyscraper at that time in the world, standing at a height of 509 m.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Gilliam, Albert Mol, Mariska, Mario Van Peebles, Ethel Waters, İlyas Salman, Greg Weisman, Roberto Carlos, Larry Gatlin, Soile Isokoski.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 1948.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 1948 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -251. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 366th day of 1948
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 53rd Friday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 302 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,361 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,787 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 893
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 1980
- Age in dog years: 379 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1964 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-251)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.XII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1964 – Kathy Burke, English actress, director, and playwright; November 30, 1951 – June Chadwick, English actress; January 15, 1972 – Ernie Reyes, Jr. American actor, stuntman, and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864