Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 366th day of the year 1960. It was the 53rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,231 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,077 days or 19.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 8, 1992.
If a dog named Xevious - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xevious will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Xevious will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Virginia Davis
- 1941Johnny Leeze
- 1942Andy Summers
- 1948Donna Summer
- 1948Joe Dallesandro
- 1959Val Kilmer
- 1964Michael McDonald
- 1965Nicholas Sparks
- 1968Gerry Dee
- 1976Craig Reucassel
View the complete list of December 31 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1720Charles Edward Stuart, Jacobite pretender to the thrones of England, Scotland, and Ireland (d. 1788)
- 1738Charles Cornwallis, 1st Marquess Cornwallis, English general and politician, 3rd Governor-General of India (d. 1805)
- 1930Odetta, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (d. 2008)
- 1936Noel Jan Tyl, American astrologer and author
- 1939Willye White, American sprinter and long jumper (d. 2007)
- 1949Ellen Datlow, American anthologist and author
- 1954Alex Salmond, Scottish economist and politician, 4th First Minister of Scotland
- 1965Julie Doucet, Canadian cartoonist
- 1971Brent Barry, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1977Wardy Alfaro, Costa Rican footballer
View the complete list of December 31 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1225The Lý dynasty of Vietnam ends after 216 years by the enthronement of the boy emperor Trần Thái Tông, husband of the last Lý monarch, Lý Chiêu Hoàng, starting the Trần dynasty.
- 1600The British East India Company is chartered.
- 1660James II of England is named Duke of Normandy by Louis XIV of France.
- 1862American Civil War: Abraham Lincoln signs an act that admits West Virginia to the Union, thus dividing Virginia in two.
- 1907The first New Year’s Eve celebration is held in Times Square (then known as Longacre Square) in New York, New York.
- 1923The chimes of Big Ben are broadcast on radio for the first time by the BBC.
- 1963The Central African Federation officially collapses, subsequently becoming Zambia, Malawi and Rhodesia.
- 1983In Nigeria a coup d'état led by Major General Muhammadu Buhari ends the Second Nigerian Republic.
- 1998The European Exchange Rate Mechanism freezes the values of the legacy currencies in the Eurozone, and establishes the value of the euro currency.
- 2009Both a blue moon and a lunar eclipse occur.
View the complete list of December 31 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Logan Lerman, King Vidor, Jorge Drexler, Josh Meyers, Travis T. Flory, Shinobu Terajima, Ini Kamoze, Patty Larkin, Mark Lui, Nicholas McDonald.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 31, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st December 1960 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 23, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 2, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 31st December 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 31, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 366th day of 1960
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 53rd Saturday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,231 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,077 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 719
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 8, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 23, 1935 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1946 (-183)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley (January 2, 1961)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1911 – Jean Muir, American actress and singer (d. 1996); May 10, 1950 – Natalya Bondarchuk, Russian actress and director; January 12, 1992 – Georgia May Jagger, English model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,888