Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 365th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,124 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Julep - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Julep will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Julep will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1790Antonie Adamberger
- 1902Lionel Daunais
- 1919G. Wood
- 1920Rex Allen
- 1937Alvis Wayne
- 1947Rita Lee
- 1958Bebe Neuwirth
- 1965Nicholas Sparks
- 1982The Rocket Summer
- 1990Sam Faiers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1855Giovanni Pascoli, Italian poet and scholar (d. 1912)
- 1884Bobby Byrne, American baseball and soccer player (d. 1964)
- 1915Sam Ragan, American journalist, author, and poet (d. 1996)
- 1950Phil Blakeway, Welsh-English rugby player
- 1958Bebe Neuwirth, American actress and singer
- 1963Scott Ian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, The Damned Things, and Damnocracy)
- 1969Are Kalvø, Norwegian author and radio host
- 1982Craig Gordon, Scottish footballer
- 1982Julio DePaula, Dominican baseball player
- 1986Nate Freiman, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The British East India Company is chartered.
- 1759Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
- 1790Efimeris, the oldest Greek newspaper of which issues have survived till today, is published for the first time.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Stones River begins near Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- 1878Karl Benz, working in Mannheim, Germany, filed for a patent on his first reliable two-stroke gas engine, and he was granted the patent in 1879.
- 1963The Central African Federation officially collapses, subsequently becoming Zambia, Malawi and Rhodesia.
- 1986A fire at the Dupont Plaza Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, kills 97 and injures 140.
- 1992Czechoslovakia is peacefully dissolved in what is dubbed by media as the Velvet Divorce, resulting in the creation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 1994The First Chechen War: Russian army began a New Year’s storming of Grozny.
- 1998The European Exchange Rate Mechanism freezes the values of the legacy currencies in the Eurozone, and establishes the value of the euro currency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 31.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Xiao Huang-Chi, Julie Adams, Country Joe McDonald, Becki Newton, Franciscus Henri, Timothy Bottoms, Jack Oakie, Yuri, Anatole Litvak, Kenji Utsumi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 31, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1972 – Beth Hart, American singer-songwriter; June 8, 1973 – Lucija Šerbedžija, Croatian actress; September 20, 1985 – Mami Yamasaki, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,209