Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of December 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 31, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 365th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,856 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Evelyn Knight
- 1942Andy Summers
- 1944Neil Ross
- 1944Taylor Hackford
- 1947Rita Lee
- 1951Terry Rhoads
- 1953James Remar
- 1958Bebe Neuwirth
- 1982The Rocket Summer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 31.
- 1878Horacio Quiroga, Uruguayan-Argentinian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1908Simon Wiesenthal, Ukrainian-Austrian Holocaust survivor (d. 2005)
- 1928Siné, French singer and cartoonist
- 1937Barry Hughes, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1960Steve Bruce, English footballer and manager
- 1963Scott Ian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, The Damned Things, and Damnocracy)
- 1966Lisa Joyner, American journalist and actress
- 1968Gerry Dee, Canadian comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1986Bronson Pelletier, Canadian actor
- 1990Sam Faiers, English model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 406Vandals, Alans and Suebians cross the Rhine, beginning an invasion of Gaul.
- 1796The incorporation of Baltimore as a city.
- 1857Queen Victoria chooses Ottawa, then a small logging town, as the capital of Canada.
- 1878Karl Benz, working in Mannheim, Germany, filed for a patent on his first reliable two-stroke gas engine, and he was granted the patent in 1879.
- 1906Mozaffar ad-Din Shah Qajar signs the Persian Constitution of 1906.
- 1991All official Soviet Union institutions have ceased operations by this date and the Soviet Union is officially dissolved.
- 1992Czechoslovakia is peacefully dissolved in what is dubbed by media as the Velvet Divorce, resulting in the creation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 1994The First Chechen War: Russian army began a New Year’s storming of Grozny.
- 1994This date is skipped altogether in Kiribati as the Phoenix Islands and Line Islands change time zones from UTC−11:00 to UTC+13:00 and UTC−10:00 to UTC+14:00, respectively.
- 2010Tornadoes touch down in midwestern and southern United States, including Washington County, Arkansas; Greater St. Louis, Sunset Hills, Missouri, Illinois, and Oklahoma, with a few tornadoes in the early hours. A total 36 tornadoes touched down, resulting in the deaths of nine people and $113 million in damages.
View the complete list of historical events for December 31.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 31 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dustin Hoffman, Chris Carrabba, Samoth, Karyn White, John Corabi, Cory Monteith, Norman Eshley, Del Moore, Dexter Fletcher, Maria Doyle Kennedy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 31 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 31, 1973.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1974 – Ahmet Zappa, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; November 8, 1990 – Anett Griffel, Estonian model; June 28, 1989 – Lucy Rose, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970