Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 339th day of the year 1920. It was the 49th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,087 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,029 days or 32.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 12, 1952.
If a dog named Wilbur - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wilbur will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wilbur will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Jeff Bridges
- 1953Gwen Humble
- 1955Cassandra Wilson
- 1964Sertab Erener
- 1966Fred Armisen
- 1971Shannon Briggs
- 1972Yūko Miyamura
- 1973Tyra Banks
- 1979Ysabella Brave
- 1990Cindy Yang
View the complete list of December 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1910R. Venkataraman, Indian lawyer and politician, 6th President of India (d. 2009)
- 1931Alex Delvecchio, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1935Paul O'Neill, American businessman and politician, 72nd United States Secretary of the Treasury
- 1940Gerd Achterberg, German footballer and manager
- 1949Jock Stirrup, Baron Stirrup, English air marshal and politician
- 1949Paula England, American sociologist and academic
- 1954Tony Todd, American actor and producer
- 1971Shannon Briggs, American boxer and actor
- 1977Morten Veland, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Sirenia, Tristania, and Mortemia)
- 1980Rick Victor, Canadian wrestler
View the complete list of December 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeremiah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1674Father Jacques Marquette founds a mission on the shores of Lake Michigan to minister to the Illiniwek. (The mission would later grow into the city of Chicago.)
- 1783At Fraunces Tavern in New York City, U.S. General George Washington bids farewell to his officers.
- 1791The first edition of The Observer, the world’s first Sunday newspaper, is published.
- 1867Former Minnesota farmer Oliver Hudson Kelley founds the Order of the Patrons of Husbandry (better known today as the Grange).
- 1881The first edition of the Los Angeles Times is published.
- 1939World War II: HMS Nelson is struck by a mine (laid by GS U-31) off the Scottish coast and is laid up for repairs until August 1940.
- 1954The first Burger King is opened in Miami.
- 1971The Indian Navy attacks the Pakistan Navy and Karachi.
- 1993A truce is concluded between the government of Angola and UNITA rebels.
- 1998The Unity Module, the second module of the International Space Station, is launched.
View the complete list of December 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Richter, Cindy Walker, Rolf Kanies, Richard Lynch, Nanette Bordeaux, Brendan Fletcher, Carol Bruce, Omkarnath Thakur, Greg Proops, U-Roy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 4, 1920.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th December 1920 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 10, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 30, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1550. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 4, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1920
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 49th Saturday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,087 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,029 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,222
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 12, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 10, 1911 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 30, 1943 (-105)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XII.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1985 – Brian Kelley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Florida Georgia Line); May 7, 1943 – Harvey Andrews, English singer-songwriter and poet; March 22, 1959 – Carlton Cuse, Mexican-American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872