Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 338th day of the year 1927. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,338 days or 31.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 12, 1959.
If a dog named Tribble - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tribble will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tribble will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Mark Robson
- 1928Dena Dietrich
- 1944Chris Hillman
- 1964Jonathan Goldstein
- 1966Chris Shepherd
- 1966Fred Armisen
- 1970Kevin Sussman
- 1973Mina Caputo
- 1976Amie Comeaux
- 1987Yukina Kinoshita
View the complete list of December 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1817Nikoloz Baratashvili, Georgian poet (d. 1845)
- 1895Feng Youlan, Chinese philosopher and academic (d. 1990)
- 1922Gérard Philipe, French actor (d. 1959)
- 1927William Labov, American linguist and academic
- 1933Horst Buchholz, German actor (d. 2003)
- 1938Andre Marrou, American politician
- 1939Joan Brady, American-English author
- 1965Álex de la Iglesia, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1989Jen Da Silva, Filipino model
- 1992Jean-Claude Iranzi, Rwandan footballer
View the complete list of December 4 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NQSUEZLEJ? Check your answers here: Word scramble NQSUEZLEJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Thirty-eight colonists arrive at Berkeley Hundred, Virginia. The group’s charter proclaims that the day “be yearly and perpetually kept holy as a day of thanksgiving to Almighty God.”
- 1791The first edition of The Observer, the world’s first Sunday newspaper, is published.
- 1829In the face of fierce local opposition, British Governor-General Lord William Bentinck issues a regulation declaring that anyone who abets suttee in Bengal is guilty of culpable homicide.
- 1893First Matabele War: A patrol of 34 British South Africa Company soldiers is ambushed and annihilated by more than 3,000 Matabele warriors on the Shangani River in Matabeleland.
- 1909In Canadian football, the First Grey Cup game is played. The University of Toronto Varsity Blues defeat the Toronto Parkdale Canoe Club, 26–6.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. and South Vietnamese forces engage Viet Cong troops in the Mekong Delta.
- 1969Black Panther Party members Fred Hampton and Mark Clark are shot and killed in their sleep during a raid by 14 Chicago police officers.
- 1971The Montreux Casino in Switzerland is set ablaze by someone wielding a flare gun during a Frank Zappa concert; the incident would be noted in the Deep Purple song “Smoke on the Water”.
- 1979The Hastie fire in Hull kills three schoolboys and eventually leads police to arrest Bruce George Peter Lee.
- 1993A truce is concluded between the government of Angola and UNITA rebels.
View the complete list of December 4 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Onew, Anthony Andrews, Willa Holland, Lucy Pinder, John Fraser, Alex Ferris, Gene Leis, Tatsuya Ueda, Dirk Bogarde, Stephanie McIntosh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 4, 1927.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th December 1927 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 27, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 25, 1943. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 4, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 338th day of 1927
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,338 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,152
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 12, 1959
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: July 27, 1955 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 25, 1943 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1964 – Yuri, Mexican singer and actress; August 25, 1950 – Charles Fambrough, American bassist, composer, and producer (d. 2011); April 19, 1989 – Belinda Owusu, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898