Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 339th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,883 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,628 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 368 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 12, 2020.
If a dog named Soho - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soho will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Soho will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Michael Bates
- 1921Deanna Durbin
- 1930Ronnie Corbett
- 1934Victor French
- 1936Bernie McInerney
- 1942Gemma Jones
- 1944Chris Hillman
- 1948Southside Johnny
- 1949Pamela Stephenson
- 1981Lila McCann
View the complete list of December 4 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1865Edith Cavell, English nurse (d. 1915)
- 1934Victor French, American actor and director (d. 1989)
- 1942Gemma Jones, English actress and singer
- 1957Raul Boesel, Brazilian race car driver
- 1959Paul McGrath, English-Irish footballer
- 1970Sylvester Terkay, American wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1973Ferry Corsten, Dutch DJ and producer (Gouryella and Veracocha)
- 1981Brian Vandborg, Danish former road bicycle racer
- 1987Yukina Kinoshita, Japanese model, actress, singer, and television personality (Shuchishin)
- 1992Līna Mūze, Latvian javelin thrower
View the complete list of December 4 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1259Kings Louis IX of France and Henry III of England agree to the Treaty of Paris, in which Henry renounces his claims to French-controlled territory on continental Europe (including Normandy) in exchange for Louis withdrawing his support for English rebels.
- 1676Battle of Lund: A Danish army under the command of King Christian V engages the Swedish army commanded by Field Marshal Simon Grundel-Helmfelt.
- 1783At Fraunces Tavern in New York City, U.S. General George Washington bids farewell to his officers.
- 1867Former Minnesota farmer Oliver Hudson Kelley founds the Order of the Patrons of Husbandry (better known today as the Grange).
- 1881The first edition of the Los Angeles Times is published.
- 1918U.S. President Woodrow Wilson sails for the World War I peace talks in Versailles, becoming the first US president to travel to Europe while in office.
- 1971“The Troubles”: The Ulster Volunteer Force bombs a Catholic-owned pub in Belfast, killing 15 civilians and wounding 17. It was the city’s highest death toll from a single incident during the conflict.
- 1971The Montreux Casino in Switzerland is set ablaze by someone wielding a flare gun during a Frank Zappa concert; the incident would be noted in the Deep Purple song “Smoke on the Water”.
- 1978Following the murder of Mayor George Moscone, Dianne Feinstein becomes San Francisco’s first female mayor. (She will serve until January 8, 1988.)
- 1992Somali Civil War: President George H. W. Bush orders 28,000 U.S. troops to Somalia in Northeast Africa.
View the complete list of December 4 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dirk Blocker, Michael Jeter, François Chau, Tempest Storm, Diane Neal, Harald Eia, Richard Kline, Anna Friel, Ezra Miller, Ginette Leclerc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 4, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Look Away by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1985 – Matt Giraud, American singer-songwriter and pianist; September 26, 1928 – Bob Van der Veken, Belgian actor; September 28, 1971 – Joseph Arthur, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lonely Astronauts, Fistful of Mercy, and RNDM).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,561