Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of December 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
December 4, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 339th day of the year 1988. It was the 49th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,778 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,926 days or 10.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 399 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 12, 2020.
If a dog named Brawdi - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brawdi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brawdi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Victor French
- 1939Freddy Cannon
- 1951Patricia Wettig
- 1953Gwen Humble
- 1954Tony Todd
- 1955Cassandra Wilson
- 1970Kevin Sussman
- 1976Amie Comeaux
- 1981Lila McCann
- 1987Orlando Brown
View the complete list of December 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 4.
- 1711Barbara of Portugal (d. 1758)
- 1798Jules Armand Dufaure, French politician, 33rd Prime Minister of France (d. 1881)
- 1920Michael Bates, Indian-born English actor (d. 1978)
- 1926Monty M. Wyche, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 2014)
- 1944Anna McGarrigle, Canadian singer-songwriter (Kate and Anna McGarrigle and Mountain City Four)
- 1944François Migault, French race car driver (d. 2012)
- 1958Tim Hutchings, English runner
- 1965Shaun Hollamby, English racing driver and businessman
- 1980Rick Victor, Canadian wrestler
- 1985Andrew Brackman, American baseball player
View the complete list of December 4 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UAGAGIN? Check your answers here: Word solver UAGAGIN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Thirty-eight colonists arrive at Berkeley Hundred, Virginia. The group’s charter proclaims that the day “be yearly and perpetually kept holy as a day of thanksgiving to Almighty God.”
- 1872The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the British brig Dei Gratia. The ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged.
- 1893First Matabele War: A patrol of 34 British South Africa Company soldiers is ambushed and annihilated by more than 3,000 Matabele warriors on the Shangani River in Matabeleland.
- 1909The Montreal Canadiens ice hockey club, the oldest surviving professional hockey franchise in the world, is founded as a charter member of the National Hockey Association.
- 1967Vietnam War: U.S. and South Vietnamese forces engage Viet Cong troops in the Mekong Delta.
- 1971“The Troubles”: The Ulster Volunteer Force bombs a Catholic-owned pub in Belfast, killing 15 civilians and wounding 17. It was the city’s highest death toll from a single incident during the conflict.
- 1979The Hastie fire in Hull kills three schoolboys and eventually leads police to arrest Bruce George Peter Lee.
- 1980English rock group Led Zeppelin officially disbands, following the death of drummer John Bonham on September 25.
- 1982The People’s Republic of China adopts its current constitution.
- 1998The Unity Module, the second module of the International Space Station, is launched.
View the complete list of December 4 historical events.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 4, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elliott Kastner, Reece Shearsmith, Isabelle Collin Dufresne, Jack Russell, Dirk Blocker, Virginia O'Brien, Peter Masterson, Hikaru Yaotome, Rosamund Kwan, Eka Darville.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 4 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 4, 1988.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th December 1988 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 19, 1989. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Look Away by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 4th December 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 4, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 339th day of 1988
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 49th Sunday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 275 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,778 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 399
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 12, 2020
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 2000 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 19, 1989 (-158)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Look Away by Chicago (December 10, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.XII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1980 – Kim Kardashian, American model, actress, and fashion designer; April 22, 1966 – Mariana Levy, Mexican actress and singer (d. 2005); September 4, 1944 – Jennifer Salt, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130